• Content Creator
• Mimicry Artist
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|First YouTube Video||Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, and Kejriwal's Best mimicry by Adarsh on Development (2017)
|Date of Birth||4 November 1995 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|School||Achievers Point, Tilkamanjhi, Bhagalpur, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Physics Jagran|
|Religion||Hinduism YouTube - Bharat Ek Nayi Soch|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ravi Karn
Mother- Madhubala Devi
|Siblings||Adarsh Anand has two sisters named Pooja Shree and Vidhya Shree
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adarsh Anand
- Adarsh Anand is an Indian YouTuber, Social media Influencer, former TikToker, and Mimicry artist. He is well known for making funny short videos on Instagram.
- He belongs to Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Adarsh was fascinated by acting since childhood. In an interview, while talking about his love for acting, Adarsh said,
I Started dancing from the age of four. From the tenth itself, I was determined to make a career in this. Father Ravikar Prasad Karna is a private teacher. Mother Madhubala Devi House Wife. Everyone has supported me. Father’s beating kept his studies intact. This is the reason why I have completed my graduation in science.” Jagran
- Adarsh belonged to a lower-middle-class family in Bihar. According to Adarsh, in his initial days, he used to perform at orchestras and wedding events for a livelihood.
- In 2017, Adarsh started his self-titled YouTube channel. On YouTube, his first video was ‘Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, and Kejriwal’s Best mimicry by Adarsh on Development (2017).’ As of 2022, Adarsh has more than 1.87 million subscribers on YouTube.
- In an interview, Adarsh Anand said that the first earning he received from YouTube was Rs 8000.
- Initially, Adarsh used to upload his lip-syncing and dance videos on the Chinese app TikTok. In TikTok, he had more than 3 million followers.
- With the ban on TikTok, Adarsh started making short funny videos on Instagram. As of 2022, Adarsh has more than 1.9 million followers on Instagram.
- In an interview, Adarsh shared that before venturing into acting and mimicry, he wanted to become an engineer; however, his family’s financial crisis prevented him to pursue a career in engineering. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
After 12th, I also gave JEE Mains exam and passed. But father was a teacher, money was tight, so he could not take admission in any course. I also wanted to become something. He also prepared for general competition for a few years. Gave the exam but could not succeed.
- Apart from content creation, Adarsh is also interested in mimicry. According to Adarsh, he has mimicked more than 200 voices. In an interview, Adarsh talked about this and said,
I do mimicry of 250 leaders and actors including Amitabh Bachchan sir, PM Modi sir. My first video went viral with the mimicry of Hrithik Roshan Sir, which is lying in my friend’s YouTube channel. This was in the year 2011. The video got 4 to 5 lakh hits. “
- Adarsh Anand used to work as a Radio Jockey for a radio station in Bhagalpur.
- Adarsh’s Ancestral home is in Jharkhand, India.
- According to Adarsh, in the initial days of his career, he went for an acting audition in Chandigarh; however, he was kicked out of the show. In an interview with a media house, Adarsh talked about this and said,
Papa had sent me to Chandigarh for the audition by taking donations. I was also selected, but don’t know what happened, I was told to see the acting of the top 10 selected. I cried too…. After that I decided that now I do not want to go anywhere. You have to prove your acting yourself.”
- According to Adarsh, he used to face discrimination for being a Bihari. In an interview with a media house, Adarsh talked about this and said,
In many places, I have to face discrimination because of being a Bihari, but now people from Bhagalpur are coming to Bhagalpur, not Mumbai, because of my acting. It is a matter of good luck for me.”
- In an interview, while talking about his family’s poor financial condition, he recalled that once he joined a dance class in Bhagalpur; however, he couldn’t pay the monthly fees following which he had to quit his dance classes. Adarsh said,
If there was no money, how would I have learned acting. I went to a dance class, but I didn’t have the money to pay the fees, so the teacher didn’t keep me. They kicked me out by scolding.”
- In 2019, Adarsh Anand appeared in the television show Movie Masti with Manish Paul in which he won a 55-inch TV as a prize.
- Adarsh Anand occasionally dresses as a woman for his short videos. In an interview, Adarsh Anand talked about this and said that people used to troll him and addressed him as “Chhakka (transgender)” on social media. He said,
Once a girl messaged me on Insta and asked if you are a ‘Chhaka people call trans women Chhaka. Take it as an insult.We need to change that.Many times I came across trans women who asked me to raise his voice for the rights of those women.”
- In 2022, Adarsh Anand was called by a Bihari journalist Manish Kashyap for a live performance at The Face of Patliputra event, where Sonu Sood was invited as a chief guest; however, according to Adarsh, on the day of the event, Manish Kashyap ignored Adarsh Anand calls, following which Adarsh was unable to perform at the event. Adarsh was not permitted at the premises of the event location. Later, in an interview, Adarsh accused Manish of fraud and said that he left another event to meet Sonu Sood; however, when he reached the event location along with his team, he came to know that it was a private event. Later, actor Sonu Sood made a tweet addressing the event and Adarsh Anand. He tweeted,
I have never met you but Adarsh Anand Bhai you are a good artist from Bihar, sometimes due to some reasons your art takes time to get a chance. Its reason is not any person, it is the situation. But has anyone ever been able to stop the flowing water? ow see, even without meeting you, your message reached me. I request all the artists who have done this. Keep it up.. you will reach the destination. Sonu Sood is with all of you .. with me or without me .. you will definitely get the destination.”
Subsequently, Adarsh Anand posted a video about the incident and talked about Manish Kashyap. In the video, Adarsh said,
I did not ask him or anyone to introduce me to this leader or that actor. Whatever stage I have reached, I have reached on the strength of my hard work and ability. No one becomes big by being called elder brother. Soon I will do an event and will definitely call this elder brother of mine.” My Bhagalpur
- In November 2022, Adarsh Anand was shooting a video near Hathiya Nala, Mayaganj under Kuppaghat of the Barari police station area, Bhagalpur. A large crowd of fans gathered at the location to take a glimpse of the shooting; however, during the shoot, a fight broke out between two groups who came to see the shooting. In between the fight, two individuals from the group pulled out their guns and fired at each other. In the incident, an individual named Sunny Paswal died on the spot. Another injured Rohit Rajak was rushed to a hospital in Mayaganj, Bihar where Rajak was pronounced dead.