Some Lesser Known Facts About Neeharika Roy
- Neeharika Roy is an Indian actress and model who played the role of Radha Vashisht Zee TV’s show Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan in 2022; Shabbir Ahluwalia played the lead role in the show. Soon after the show was aired on television, netizens started comparing Neeharika with Sriti Jha who worked alongside Shabbir Ahluwalia in the TV show Kumkum Bhagya. In an interview, Neeharika talked about her comparison with Sriti Jha and said,
I knew that these comparisons will happen with Sriti ma’am, but it doesn’t affect me. I understand why it happens and I am hoping that people will like my work, too. Shabir sir also makes me very comfortable and tells me not to focus on these comments.”
- She grew up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Since childhood, she was interested in acting, and she actively participated in various dance competitions held at her school. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I wanted to be an actor at a very young age. I started giving auditions when I was in the 4th standard. I did get few cameos as a child artiste. But after I grew up, I didn’t get work and that stressed me out. At one point, I felt that I had chosen the wrong profession and maybe I should focus on my studies. But in 2020, I bagged the show Tera Yaar Hoon Main. After that show ended, I have got this new show, which I am thankful for.”
- In 2007, she paid a visit to Kamakhya temple in Guwahati along with her parents.
- In 2013, she played the role of Saubhagyawati in Sony TV’ show Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.
- In 2020, she played the role of Trishala Bansal in Sony SAB TV’s show Tera Yaar Hoon Main.
- In 2022, she talked about her role as Radha Vashisht in Zee TV’s show Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan. She said,
I had given a lot of auditions, but things didn’t work out many times. I was quite frustrated, in my second audition round for this role, I was given a briefing about the role. Since my childhood, I have been a true believer of Lord Ganesha and Baal Gopal, so I have to show that bond on screen. Yes, I am devoted to Mohan also but have not fallen in love with him so far.”
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha and Baal Gopal.
- She has appeared in the TV commercials of many popular brands such as Body Code, Power Gummies, and Max Protein.
- She remains very active on various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She has more than 88k followers on Instagram.