Ramya NSK (Bigg Boss Tamil 2) Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Ramya NSK|
|Famous For||Singing the song 'Sattru Munbu' from the movie 'Neethaane En Ponvasantham'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||6 October|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||A.M.M. Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|College||Women's Christian College, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Visual Communication|
|Debut||Singing (Malayalam): As We All Know (2006, Film- Notebook)
Singing (Tamil): Lusimbara (2008, Film- Pandhayam)
Singing (Telugu): Thulle Dorasan (2009, Film- Super Cowboy)
Singing (Kannada): Anna Bond- Title Track (2012, Film- Anna Bond)
TV: Bigg Boss Tamil 2 (2018)
|Awards||• Filmfare Awards 2013- Best Playback Singer (Female)- for the Song 'Sattu Munbu' from the movie 'Needhaane En Ponvasantham'
• Vijay Awards 2013- Best Playback Singer (Female)- for the Song 'Sattu Munbu' from the movie 'Needhaane En Ponvasantham'
• Times Awards 2013- Best Playback Singer (Female)- for the Song 'Sattu Munbu' from the movie 'Needhaane En Ponvasantham'
|Tattoos||On the right shoulder
Below the neck
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Selvi S (Homemaker)
|Favourite Food(s)||Cheese Chilly, Biryani, Roasted Chicken, Burger|
|Favourite Actor||Kamal Hassan|
|Favourite Colour||Dark Pink|
|Favourite Destinations||California, Malaysia, New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ramya NSK
- Does Ramya NSK smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ramya NSK drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ramya NSK is a playback singer who can sing in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and English languages.
- She is the granddaughter of renowned comedian N. S. Krishnan (popularly known as ‘Kalaivanar’) and actress-singer T. A. Mathuram.
- Her maternal grandfather K. R. Ramasamy was also a prominent Tamil actor and comedian.
- After completing her degree, she started working as a music manager in the Radio City (FM channel in Chennai) for 5 years.
- She spent 16 years of her life in learning music.
- She is trained in Carnatic, Contemporary and Western music.
- She was the member of Emmanuel Methodist Church Choir for over eight years.
- She has sung 300+ songs in 5 different languages.
- Her song ‘Satru Munbu’ from the film ‘Neethaane En Ponvasantham’ made her popular in South Indian states.
- She got married to her Chennai-based boyfriend Arjun whom she knows him since her childhood.