Age: 33 Years
|Real Name||Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Music Composer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 84 kg
in pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||Rapper: Soda Whiskey (2007)
Album: Born Star (2012)
|Date of Birth||19 November 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Bal Bharti school, Pitampura, New Delhi|
|College/University||St. Stephen's College, Delhi (discontinued after one month)
PEC University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualification||College dropout (Civil Engineering)|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Travelling, Shopping, Spending time with his Family|
|Controversy||Badshah landed into controversy after he got involved into a fight with Yo Yo Honey Sing. It all started when Singh made his comeback with the film Zorawar and while he was on a promotional tour he made the remarks "Rolls Royce chalayi hai aapne kabhi, Rolls Royce or Nano mein bhot farak hota hai” when asked about his place taken up by Badshah in the music industry. Badshah responded to the singer's remarks saying Nano is present on the roads in numbers whereas one hardly finds a Rolls Royce. The fight just didn't stop there, the two faced each other at a friend's party where they had a heated argument that further resulted in the two manhandling each other.|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Daughter- Jessemy Grace Masih Singh
|Parents||Father- Name not Known
Mother- Name not Known
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Kevin Hart, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Kiara Advani, Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Director||Karan Johar|
|Favourite Singers||A.R. Rahman, Eminem|
|Favourite Song||Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai|
|Favourite Music Composer||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Stylist||Ranbir Kapoor|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Badshah
- Does Badshah smoke?: No
- Does Badshah drink alcohol?: No
- Badshah was a studious child and had a deep interest in Mathematics in his school days.
- He also had an interest in singing and was a part of his school’s music choir.
- Badshah got exposed to music when he was pursuing his graduation from PEC University, Chandigarh.
- Badshah wanted to be an IAS officer but ended up being a rapper.
- He started his career as a rapper along with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his band ‘Mafia Mundeer.’
- In 2012, Badshah rapped in Honey Singh’s song “Get Up Jawani” which was a huge hit.
- In 2012, he had some clashes with Singh and the duo parted their ways.
- His music has featured in various soundtracks of Bollywood films like “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania,” “Kapoor & Sons,” “Khoobsurat,” “Bajrangi Bhaijaan,” “Sanam Re,” “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil,” “Veere Di Wedding,” and “Nawabzaade.”
- Badshah has released various hit songs in collaboration with many Punjabi artists including “Oscar” with Gippy Grewal, “Proper Patola” with Diljit Dosanjh, “Wakhra Swag” with Navv Inder, and “Buzz” with Aastha Gill.
- “Saturday Saturday” and “Proper Patola” are among his famous songs.
- Badshah is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan.
- He considers ice-creams as his weakness.
- He entered the music industry with the screen name ‘Cool Equal’ and after some time changed it to “Badshah.”
- He adopted the screen name “Badshah” as he is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan.
- Badshah gave his first rap performance at a gay club and earned INR 1500 for it. It happened that he was playing football and humming the rap at a football club in Delhi when a DJ approached him and asked him if he can perform a similar rap for him at a party. However, Badshah was not aware that he would be performing at a gay club until he actually gave the performance.
- He shares a great bond with his sister, Aprajita. Bhadshah told in an interview that his sister was so caring towards him that once she even stole money to buy him a pair of G.I. Joe’s action shoes.
- He was offered a role in Akshay Kumar starrer “Good News.” However, the role later went to Diljit Dosanjh.
- Badshah also received a role in the film “Lust Stories” but eventually it went to Vicky Kaushal.
- His song “Proper Patola” which was sung by Diljit Dosanjh was a super hit. Interestingly, he wrote the song for Garry Sandhu but the duo could not complete the project as Garry was busy with his schedule and the song was then sung by Diljit.