|Real Name||Nidhi Kulpati|
|Famous For||Anchor at NDTV|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 56 kg
in pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 May 1976|
|Age (as in 2018)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College/University||Sky TV, London (training)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Neelesh Misra (Journalist) (not to be confused with famous RJ Neelesh Misra)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹26 crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Kulpati
- Nidhi did her training in journalism from Sky TV, London.
- In 1991, she started her journalism career and joined Newstrack.
- After gaining a few years experience in the broadcasting career at Newstrack, she got an offer from ZeeTV.
- She accepted the offer and worked as a stand-by anchor at ZeeTV for 6 long years.
- Later, she resigned from ZeeTV in order to explore new opportunities.
- Nidhi then joined NDTV, India’s prominent Hindi news channel that transmits news and current affairs throughout India, and has been working there as a Sr News Anchor and Reader.
- She has done numerous shows on NDTV, viz. Mukhyamantri Chale Gaon, Yuva Sansad, Dilli Durbar, Prime Time, etc.
- Her hard work and dedication have led her to reach the pinnacle of journalism and become one of the most successful journalists of Indian news world.
- She got married to Neelesh Misra, but he died due to a heart attack in 2005. According to some online sources, she was at Mysore Hotel with her husband at that time.
- Since then, she decided to stay single, and became more focused towards her career and has not remarried yet.
- She is distinguished by her calm and quiet personality in the field of journalism.
- In 2017, for her excellence in journalism, she was honoured with Pandit Hari Dutt Sharma Award. Here’s a video showcasing Nidhi’s speech after getting the award:
- Here’s an interesting video about Nidhi Kulpati’s biography: