|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, and TV Presenter|
|Famous For||Being the niece of the famous Indian actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film, Telugu (Actor): Oka Manasu (2016) as Sandhya
Film, Tamil (Actor): Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren (2018) as Soumiya
|Date of Birth||18 December 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|College/University||St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad Times of India|
|Caste||Kapu The News Minute|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Listening to Music|
|Tattoo||A Tattoo of her initials on her back
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 December 2020 (Wednesday)
|Marriage Place||Umaid Bhawan Palace, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Sai Dharam Tej (Actor) India Today
• Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas (Actor) DNA India
• Chaitanya Jonnalagadda (Businessman)
|Engagement Date||13 August 2020 (Thursday)
|Husband/Spouse||Chaitanya Jonnalagadda (businessman)
|Parents||Father- Nagendra Babu (Actor and Producer)
Mother- Padmaja Konidela
|Siblings||Brother- Varun Tej (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niharika Konidela
- Niharika Konidela is an Indian actor, dancer, and TV presenter.
- Niharika is the niece of the famous Tollywood actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, and she is the first female in Chiranjeevi’s family who has made her career in acting.
- She has hosted Telugu dance reality shows Dhee Juniors 1 and Dhee Juniors 2 on ETV Telugu.
- She has acted and produced a few Telugu web series, such as ‘Muddapappu Avakai’ (2016), ‘Nanna Koochi’ (2017), and ‘Mad House’ (2019).
- She has appeared in various Telugu films like ‘Happy Wedding’ (2018), ‘Suryakantham’ (2019), and ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ (2019).
- Before making her career as a TV host, she worked in a coffee shop and as an intern in a TV channel.
- During her school years, she developed an interest in Psychology and wanted to pursue the subject in her higher studies.
- Before starting her career as a TV host, she interned at a TV channel.
- In an interview, she talked about her father, she said,
My father has been extremely supportive throughout my life and it’s this freedom which has made me all the more responsible for my actions. In fact, when I wanted to make my debut in TV, he gave me the freedom to choose what I wanted to do and only everything was confirmed did I inform about my decision to my extended family.”
- She has worked as a model for various renowned magazines.
- She is an avid animal lover, and she owns a few pet dogs, and one of her pet dogs’ name is Piku.