|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5'6"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Avakai Biryani (2008)
|Date of Birth||14 June 1986, Saturday|
|Age (as of 2023)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Biotechnology|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Bindu Madhavi-Instagram|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Not Known (Deputy Commissioner in Commercial Tax Department)
Mother- Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Deceased)
|Actor (s)||Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu|
|Actress (s)||Bhumika Chawla, Nithya Menen|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bindu Madhavi
- Bindu was born in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh but was raised in different parts of southern India including Tirupati, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad as her father was a deputy commissioner in the commercial tax department.
- She always wanted to be an actress but her family was strictly against her decision and when she started acting, her father did not speak to her for eight months.
- She started modelling during her college days and her first assignment was for Saravana saree Stores.
- Venket Ram, a celebrity photographer, did the photoshoot of Bindu Madhavi. Bindu did modelling and appeared in tv ads for various brands like Tata Gold Tanishq. She also walked the ramp in many fashion shows and was featured on the magazine covers.
- In 2008, Bindu got her first break after her work was noticed by the famous director, Sekhar Kammula, in a Tata Gold Tanishq advertisement and she was called up to act in the Telugu movie, Avakai Biryani.
- Later, Bindu shifted her focus to the Tamil industry and her next Tamil release- ‘Kazhugu’ in 2012, which was a big hit.
- She is commonly referred to as a look-alike of famous Tollywood actress Silk Smitha.
- In 2017, she participated in Bigg Boss season 1 as a wild card contestant. Bindu Madhavi-Instagram
- Once a rumour about Bindu’s death went viral, in which several Telugu news channels declared Bindu Madhavi dead. Apparently, a lady with the same name was involved in an accident in Andhra Pradesh and rumours started to float that it is the actress. Clarifying Bindu Madhavi posted
- According to Bindu during her school days, she used to participate more in cultural activities.
- Talking to a media person in an interview, Bindu revealed her desire to work with Angelina Jolie.
- According to Bindu, her struggling days in the film industry made her stronger as a person.
- Bindu prefers eating continental food whenever she goes out.
- In an interview when Bindu Madhavi was asked about her strength and weakness she quoted
People say that my eyes are big and expressive. My big eyes help me to convey emotions in films. And I am a proud owner of lovely dimples. My weakness is that I trust people very easily”.
- Bindu Madhavi revealed in an interview that she did a prank with Anish, a film director, while they were shooting for the Tamil film, Avakai Biryani, she said that Idle Brain
We shot Avakai Biryani in a remote village near by Vikarabad. We operate from Vikarabad. We were traveling back to Vikarabad at 3 am after a late night shoot. Actors were sitting in a vehicle which was traveling ahead. Anish and the technical team were sitting in another car. I got a weird idea and stopped the vehicle. I got down, smeared kajal (eye make-up) all around eyes and let my hair open. When Anish’s vehicle approached, I suddenly ran into the road. The driver stopped it just an inch away. Anish got shocked and scared so much that he refused to talk to me for the next two days. He said that he would cast me as main lead if he attempts any horror film in the future”.
- Bindu Madhavi on talking about the shoot of the film Avakai Biryani in an interview said that Idle Brain
I am a fan of Aishwarya Rai and I heard that she really ate green chilies in order to get the real effect while doing Hum Dil Dechuke Hain Sanam. I always wanted to do such kind of feat if the scene demands. And when there is a scene in Avakai Biryani where I eat 7-8 green chilies, the director asked me to use glycerin. But it was an opportunity I was anxiously looking forward to, I ate 7-8 chilies for real and got the desired effect. But I had to suffer for the next one hour, as we could not get sugar.”