|Profession(s)||Actress, Fashion Model|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of the Indian television actress Shweta Tiwari|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film: Quckie (2017)
Video Song: Harrdy Sandhu's 'Bijlee Bijlee' (released in October 2021)
|Date of Birth||8 October 2000 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Psychology LinkedIn|
|Controversy||Comment on Salman Khan: In April 2023, netizens took a dig at her after she said in an interview that Salman Khan didn't allow girls to wear dress below the neckline on the set of Antim. In the interview, Palak said, “When I was AD-ing with Salman sir on Antim, Salman sir had a rule: ‘Every girl on my set, the neckline should be here, all the girls should be covered, like good proper girls.'” Later, she clarified her remark and said that Salman was not ‘narrow minded’ and added that her statement was taken out of context. The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vedang Raina (actor) DNA
|Parents||Father- Raja Chaudhary (Actor)
Step-Father- Abhinav Kohli (Actor, Producer)
Mother- Shweta Tiwari (Actress)
|Siblings||Step-Brother- Reyansh Kohli (From Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli)
|Social Media Application||Snapchat|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Palak Tiwari
- Palak Tiwari is an Indian actress.
- She grew up in a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- After her parents got divorced, Palak’s custody was taken by her mother, Shweta Tiwari.
- She was good at dance since childhood.
- Palak desired to become an actress from a very young age.
- While in her teens, Palak was fascinated by the actresses dancing onscreen.
- Palak was a bright student in her school days and secured 83% marks in her class 10 board examination.
- In 2020, Palak was selected to play a role in the Bollywood film “Rosie: The Saffron Chapter.” While talking about the film, Palak said,
Rosie irrefutably is not your average horror film, it’s an amalgamation of romance, spine-chilling thrills, laced with an intriguing perspective. What makes it even better is the eximious team of people behind it. I’m truly honoured to be a part of this production and this family along with a team of people that are true aficionados of their respective fields such as Prerna Ma’am, Vivek sir and our amazing writer and director Vishal sir.”
- In her spare time, she loves to read and dance.
- She is a big foodie and enjoys eating junk food.
- Palak is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog.
- Palak had a huge fan following on her Instagram account before she deactivated her account in 2021.
- Palak loves doing make-up and on her 16th birthday, she bought make-up worth Rs. 1 lakh and 18 thousand.
- In an interview, Palak shared that, Shweta Tiwari once made a fake Snapchat account with Reyansh’s name to keep an eye on her.
- In 2019, Palak was subjected to domestic violence by her step-father, Abhinav Kohli. However, later, Palak said in an interview that Kohli abused her verbally and not physically. The Pioneer
- In October 2021, she appeared in Harrdy Sandhu‘s video song Bijlee Bijlee.
- She was announced as the first Indian womenswear ambassador for the brand U.S. Polo Assn. on 30 August 2023.