|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-55 kg
in pounds-121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-38-32|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||As a singer: Sheesha (2021) in collaboration with Jordan Sandhu
As an actress: Annhi Dea Mazaak Aa (2023); as Roop, a UK-based girl
|Date of Birth||12 August|
|Birthplace||Ahmedgarh, Malerkotla district, Punjab, India|
|School||She did her schooling in Ahmedgarh.|
|College/University||Tejwant Kittu Music Academy, Ludhiana|
|Educational Qualification||She studied music at Tejwant Kittu Music Academy.|
|Hobbies||Dancing (Gidda and Bhangra), Doing Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Harwinder Pandher
|Siblings||Brother- Tanpreet Pandher
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pari Pandher
- Pari Pandher is an Indian singer and actress who is known for singing Punjabi songs including Sheesha (2021) and Haan’ne (2021).
- Pari decided that she wanted to pursue music when she was studying in 12th standard. In an interview, while talking about this, she said,
My interest in music turned serious when I was in school in plus two. My parents never stopped me from doing what I wanted and my younger brother has been very supportive about my decisions. Back then I used was an amateur singer and would sing in parties, for friends etc. Then once I realised my passion was serious, I took formal training in singing for six months.”
- After Pari made her singing debut in 2021 with the song Sheesha, the song was ranked 10 on the YouTube Trending Music Chart.
- Pari sees herself as a quiet person. She once acknowledged in an interview that she has heard unpleasant remarks from others especially in her family due to her introverted character. She said,
You won’t be able to do well in life because of your nature. You can’t do anything.”
- She is the only singer and actress in her family.
- While studying at school, she often participated in co-curricular activities. Her teachers often insisted she sings and dances in classrooms and events.
- She frequently took part in co-curricular activities such as dancing and singing while she was studying in school.
- Pari said in an interview that she adored donning Punjabi suits and other traditional Punjabi attire.
- Pari claimed in an interview that she did not look up to anyone as her idol and saw herself as her own role model.
- In an interview, when Pari was asked if she wanted to become an actress from a young age, she said,
No, my ambition is not to be an actor. Even if people are sending me acting offers, I am not aware of that and Bunty sir would know. I am here to be a professional singer and if an acting opportunity arises, we will see about that decision later.”
- Bunty Bains first saw her potential after viewing her Instagram videos and contacted her with an offer to work in the entertainment sector. Pari explained how it all began for her in an interview, saying that Bunty Bains contacted her and enquired as to whether she wanted to model, act, or sing. Without hesitating, Pari told him that she wished to pursue a career in acting or singing. Further, she added,
I used to post my videos of cover songs and others on my Instagram handle. And slowly my followers started increasing. Until a point came when people would message me with offers for modelling and acting and advise me to choose one of these fields. However, it was music maker, Bunty Bains sir who also approached me through my social media account and asked me instead what I was keen on doing.”
- She sang the song Haan’ne in 2021, composed by Bunty Bains.
- In 2022, she lent her voice to Punjabi songs ‘Dil Te’ and ‘Star.’
- In 2023, Pari and Ammy Virk lent their voices and acted in a song titled Raakhi from the film “Annhi Dea Mazaak Ae.”
- Pari has performed live at several events including Shan-E-Punjab Awards 2021 (held at Chandigarh University in Mohali) and Jashn-E-Kashmir 2022.
- Pandher, who never attended acting classes, appeared in the Punjabi web series ‘Yaar Chale Bahar,’ which premiered on YouTube in 2022.
- she was featured in the official music video for the Punjabi song Gali Tere Se by Afsana Khan.
- She has a fan following of over 500k on Instagram as of April 2023.