Surveen Chawla Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
|Real Name||Surveen Chawla|
|Nickname||Baby and Motu|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds-117 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 August 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|College||Chandigarh College for Women, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in English|
|Debut||Film Debut: Paramesha Panwala (2008, Kannada film)
TV Debut: Kahin To Hoga (2003)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Businessman)
|Hobbies||Singing, driving, workout|
|Controversies||• Her parents were really unhappy with her bold scenes in the film Hate Story 2, but she denied any such issue.
• She faced temporary nervous breakdown after filming a sexual violation scene in Hate Story 2.
|Favourite Food||Baingan Bharta, French toast salted, Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream, Rasmalai, Panjiri, Chinese Cuisine, Soya Chips and Grilled Fish|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Paresh Rawal|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Apurva Agnihotri (Actor), Gaurav Chopra (TV Actor), S. Sreesanth (Cricketer)
|Ex-Fiance||Vattan Dhiman (Owner of The Earth Pharmaceuticals)|
|Marriage Date||Year 2015|
|Salary||80 lakhs/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Surveen Chawla
- Does Surveen Chawla smoke?: No
- Does Surveen Chawla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Surveen is a Punjabi girl, who was born and bought up in Chandigarh.
- If not actress, she would have been a doctor.
- She struggled in Mumbai for less than a week and got her first break with a negative role in TV serial Kahin to Hoga.
- She won the ‘Best Debutant Award’ for the Punjabi film Dharti.
- She loves being stylish and owns a clothing line along with her mother called Contemporary Dupatta.
- Although, she is known for her Punjabi and Hindi films, she also gained success in Tamil, Telegu and Kannada films.
- She doesn’t like eating cheese and butter.
- Once she faced casting couch and was asked to compromise for a big role, but she took a bold decision and turned down the offer.