Marriage Date: 25 October 1991
Age: 48 Years
|Real Name||Gauri Chibber|
|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, Social Worker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 October 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Sriram College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||BA in History|
|Family||Father-Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Army)
Mother- Savita Chhibber
Brother- Vikrant Chibber
|Address||MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Spending time with her kids|
|Controversy||It is widely believed that before the birth of their third child, the couple went for sex determination test.|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film||Chak De India|
|Favourite Color||Black and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Black Opium|
|Favourite Destination||UK and Goa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991
|Husband||Shah Rukh Khan
|Children||Daughter- Suhana Khan
Son- Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Gauri Khan
- Does Gauri Khan smoke?: No
- Does Gauri Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into a wealthy family in New Delhi.
- After college, she did a six-months course in fashion designing from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Since her childhood, Gauri was fascinated with arts.
- Gauri met her love, Shah Rukh Khan, when she was 14 years old while Shah Rukh was 19 years old.
- She dated King Khan for seven years before finally getting married to him in 1991.
- After her marriage, Shah Rukh and Gauri shifted to a small apartment in Mumbai, but she wasn’t happy with the apartment as she was from a wealthy family and had never lived in such a small apartment.
- Gauri is the co-owner of Red Chillies Entertainment.
- In 2004, she turned a film producer with the film “Main Hoon Na.”
- She has also done many TV commercials including the D’Decor’s bedding advertisement and Cinthol soap TVC.
- She runs an interior designing store in Mumbai called The Design Cell.
- Being a celebrity interior designer, Gauri has designed home spaces for many prominent personalities like Mukesh Ambani, Ralph Lauren, Cavalli, Karan Johar, Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline Fernandez, and others.
- Apart from being an interior designer and film producer, Gauri is also considered a fashion icon in India and has featured on the covers of various magazines including “Femina,” “Surfaces,” “Hello India,” “Vogue,” and “Savvy,” and more.
- She is a Belieber, a hardcore fan of Justin Bieber.
- She idolizes Victoria Beckham as her style model.