|Real Name||Pippa Hughes|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 vkg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-30|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 June 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Town Ludlow, England|
|School||St. Laurence Primary School
Hereford Cathedral School, Hereford, England
|Debut||Film: Sultan (2016)
TV: Ghulaam (2017)
|Hobbies||Playing Piano, Partying|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother-1 (born in 2017)
|Favourite Food(s)||Burger, Garlic Pasta, Oreo Cheese Cake|
|Favourite Brand||Coco Chanel|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pippa Hughes
- Does Pippa Hughes smoke?: Not Known
- During her school days, she used to participate in dance and singing competitions and she also choreographed some dance performances in her school.
- She is trained in playing flute and piano.
- By the age of ten, she participated in singing competitions at the Ludlow Assembly Rooms and became the toughest competitor.
- In 2008, she joined ‘Insteps Dance Academy’ in Ludlow for 3 years.
- She gave many dance auditions but because of being unsuccessful, she decided to shift to New Zealand and continue her dance training but surprisingly on her 18th birthday, she received an email offering her an extra audition from London Studio Centre.
- Apart from taking dance training, she simultaneously started working as an actor and a model.
- In September 2014, the first time she walked for Synergy Event’s show at London Fashion Week.
- She has appeared in many Bollywood movies like ‘Sultan’, ‘Beiimaan Love’, ‘Shivaay’, ‘Banjo’, ‘Phillauri’, ‘Judwaa 2’, ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’, ‘Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi’, ‘Raabta’, etc. as a backstage dancer or in supporting roles.
- Apart from Bollywood, she also featured in Kannada and Telugu movie songs like ‘Kottigobba 2, ‘Hebbuli’, ‘Mugulu Nage’, ‘Kanaka’, and many more.
- She also worked in few Hindi TV serials like ‘Ghulaam’ and ‘Shaitaan Haveli’.
- In 2018, she has appeared in the Discovery Jeet’s new series ‘Sarfarosh: Saragarhi 1897’ in the lead role.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡