|Full Name||Pramod Muthalik|
|Nicknames||Pramod Ji, Pramod Bhaiyya|
|Famous For||Being founder of Sri Ram Sena and Rashtriya Hindu Sena|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year- 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||Hukkeri, Belgaum, Karnataka|
|Hometown||Hukkeri, Belgaum, Karnataka|
|Address||HN 9/20, Baraotri, Shree Shankara, Dharvad, Karnataka|
|Hobbies||Going to Religious Ceremonies, Listening to Bhajan|
|Controversies||• Muthalik gained media attention when about 40 activists of the Ram Sena shoved into a Mangalore pub and attacked young men and women. Later, he insisted that these people were violating the Indian culture.
• Muthalik is notoriously famous for making inflammatory speeches, inciting hatred between religious groups, conducting training with an intention to carry out violence. More than 45 cases are pending against him, and he is wanted by the police in 11 districts of Karnataka. Most of these cases are still getting investigated and relate to subversive activities, defiling religious books, unlawful assembly, violating prohibitory orders, and evading judicial warrants.
• Muthalik is also an admirer of Nathuram Godse, who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi and regularly attends an annual function in Pune to mark the death anniversary of Godse.
• In August 2014, Muthalik called the BJP the 'Bharatiya Jesus Party' and labelled it as "corrupt and anti-Hindu."
• In June 2018, Muthalik likened slain Bengaluru journalist Gauri Lankesh to a dog. "Many wanted PM Modi to react after Gauri Lankesh's death. Why should Modi react if some dog dies in Karnataka?" said Muthalik. Later, he defended his statement, saying that he did not directly compare Lankesh to a dog, and that he was just pointing out that PM Modi cannot comment on every death in Karnataka.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Favourite Right-wing Advocate||Nathuram Godse|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹2,68,000|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pramod Muthalik
- Pramod Muthalik is the chief of the Rashtriya Hindu Sena, the parent organisation of the Sri Ram Sena.
- In his early life, Muthalik was a Bajrang Dal member. Muthalik joined the RSS in 1975.
- Muthalik formed the Karnataka unit of the Shiv Sena after getting expelled from Bajrang Dal in 2005.
- Muthalik quit Shiv Sena over the Belgaum border dispute, and then he founded Sri Ram Sena.
- Due to his notorious activities, Karnataka BJP led state government banned him from entering the Mangalore, whereupon, he campaigned against the party in the 2009 Lok Sabha elections.
- In March 2014, Muthalik joined the Karnataka unit of BJP, but was forced to quit within hours due to widespread backlash and protests from other members.
- Muthalik contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections as an Independent Candidate from Bangalore South and Dharwad constituencies in Karnataka, but remained unsuccessful in both.
- In 2018, he delivered a statement in defense of PM Narendra Modi. He compared journalist Gauri Lankesh to Dog. Muthalik said, “Many wanted PM Modi to react after Gauri Lankesh’s death. Why should Modi react if some dog dies in Karnataka?.”