Husband: Suyash Rawat
Age: 31 Years
Hometown: Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
|Full Name||Princess Mohena Kumari Singh|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Choreographer|
|Famous Role||Kirti Naksh Singhania in TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009)
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Dance India Dance Season 3 (2012)
TV (Choreographer): Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - Season 6 (2013)
TV (Actor): Dil Dosti Dance (2011)- as Kritika
Film (Actor): ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013)
|Date of Birth||18 July 1988 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Villa Theresa High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Jai Hind College, Mumbai
• St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Travelling and Writing Poems|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her back, just below her neck.
|Controversy||The TV actors, Rishi Dev, Mohena Kumari Singh, and Gaurav Wadhwa started a Vlog, RiMoRav, but there were rumours of their split. Subsequently, Mohena left RiMoRav and started her own YouTube channel. India Forums|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rishi Dev (Rumoured) Times of India
|Marriage Date||14 October 2019|
|Parents||Father- Pushpraj Singh (King of Rewa)
Mother- Ragini Singh
|Siblings||Brother- Divyaraj Singh (BJP Candidate)
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar and Brett Lee|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Political Leader||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Favourite YouTuber||Lilly Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohena Singh
- Mohena is a popular TV actress and choreographer.
- She is well-versed in dance forms like- Kathak, jazz, contemporary, and Bollywood dance. She joined Terence Lewis dance academy in Mumbai to learn dance professionally.
- In 2012, she appeared in the Indian TV dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 3. Despite being a princess, she waited in long queues just like other contestants.
- She participated in the celebrity dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Season 6, Season 7, and Season 8;’ as a choreographer.
- Later, she appeared in in many other TV serials like Dil Dosti Dance (2011), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009), and Silsila Pyaar Ka (2016).
- She was a part of the YouTube channel RiMoRav, but later she left it and started her own channel.
- On 8 February 2019, she got engaged to the son of the cabinet minister of Uttarakhand- ‘Suyash Rawat’ in a private ceremony at Taj Holiday Village Resort, Goa.
- On 14 October 2019, Suyash and Mohena tied the knot in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Mohena was dressed up in a traditional bridal look. Their wedding was attended by celebrities like Baba Ramdev, Urvashi Rautela, and Kailash Kher.
- Her brother is a BJP candidate, and her in-laws also support BJP (an Indian political party).
References/Sources: [ + ]