|Real Name||Ritesh Agarwal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 11 Inches
|Date of Birth||16 November 1993|
|Age (as in 2016)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|College/University||Indian School of Business and Finance, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||Like any other celebrity, fame has brought a fair share of negative spark to this young entrepreneur. He had some harsh time with his co-founders and employees at Oravel. Some even say that Ritesh is an outright liar and that he cannot code. Kunal Pandya of NCrypted Technologies (a Gujarat-based technology firm) said that he had licensed his vacation rental portal 'BistroStays' to Ritesh in return of some shares, something which never happened.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||As in March 2017, OYO Rooms' net worth is nearly $500 Million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritesh Agarwal
- Does Ritesh Agarwal smoke: Not Known
- Does Ritesh Agarwal drink alcohol: Not Known
- Ritesh used to sell SIM cards when he was just 13.
- Though he had enrolled himself for the University of London’s International Programme provided by Indian School of Business and Finance, he never really felt connected to the course and rather attended a number of entrepreneurship events.
- Ritesh, at 17, when most of the children don’t even know what to do, dropped out of the college to pursue his dream of becoming an entrepreneur.
- Then came ‘OYO Rooms’ in existence in January 2013. It’s an Indian hotel brand that owns, operates and aggregates standardized hotel rooms. The firm operates in Malaysia as well in Nepal.
- In 2013, he was nominated for ‘Thiel Fellowship,’ a 2-year program initiated by PayPal founder Peter Theil. Students are trained by some of the revolutionary entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk etc. He was also paid a fellowship of $100,00 during that period. He was the first Asian to have received Thiel fellowship.
- Started in just one city of India, his firm, as of April 2017, has around 70,000 rooms in 7,000 hotels across 200 towns of India.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)