Hometown: Nawanshahr, Punjab
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 23 Years
|Real name||Lovepreet Singh Preet Sandhu - Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Punjabi Song: Majha Doaba Wale (2021)
|Date of Birth||12 March 2000 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||23 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (businessman)|
|Siblings||Brother- Jashandeep Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Preet Sandhu
- Preet Sandhu is an Indian singer and writer who is known for singing mainly Punjabi songs.
- In an interview, he said that his father went abroad when he was young, but came back to India and settled in Punjab.
- After completing his graduation, Preet started working as an electrician.
- He was always interested in writing songs and poetry. Apart from working, he used to make TikTok videos where he recited poems written by him.
- On the first video he made on TikTok, there were only 3 to 4 likes, but it started increasing with time.
- In an interview, he said that he said that he started making videos when he went through a breakup in December 2018. He wanted to tell his feelings to his ex-girlfriend but she had blocked him from all social media platforms. So, he used to express his feelings through poetry in the TikTok videos.
- When he used to make videos, many people made bad comments about him, but he decided to ignore them and as a result, he gained around 1 lakh followers on TikTok in 1 month.
- When he started using TikTok, many of his relatives used to tell his parents to stop him and ask him to study. Initially, his parents used to stop him, but when they saw that he received fame through TikTok, they started supporting him a lot. In an interview, he said that when he asked his parents for a new phone to make videos, they arranged for money to buy it within one month.
- According to him, his younger brother supported him a lot. Whenever Preet used to come back from work, he used to ask his brother to make a video with him and he never said no to Preet even if it was late at night.
- He has written and sung many Punjabi songs including Gutt Ch Paranda (2021), Nawanshar Phagwara (2021), Haye Mazyy (2022), Husan (2022), and Kohinoor (2022).
- He has also sung the Punjabi songs Aaj Friday Aaa (2022), Wah Vai Wah (2022), Superman (2023), Bhra Bhra (2023), and Single Hai Hum (2023).