|Real Name||Vidhi Deshwal|
|Famous For||Song: 'Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 February 2002|
|Age (as in 2018)||16 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Ghilaur, District Rohtak, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Village Ghilaur, District Rohtak, Haryana|
|School||Dr. Swaroop Singh Government Model Sanskriti School, Village Sanghi|
|Debut||Song: Haryana's folk song 'Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re'
|Hobbies||Writing, Singing and Dancing|
|Awards/Honours||• Honored by former Indian President Pranab Mukherjee
• Honored by Suresh Prabhu, minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation of India
• Received Bharat Gaurav Award from the Indian Government
• Received honour from the Indian Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Satish (farmer)
Mother- Santosh Devi (Housewife)
Sister- Komal (elder)
|Favourite Food||Bajre Ki Roti, Sarson Ka Saag|
|Favourite Colours||Red, Blue and Pink|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vidhi Deshwal
- Vidhi belongs to a middle-class peasant family.
- When she was born, no one was happy at her home, because her parents wanted to have a boy-child who would help his father in the agriculture business in future.
- Her talent and hard-work changed the conservative thinking of her parents. Now, they do not consider the girl to be less than a boy.
- She told in an interview that her first hymn was actually heard by her mother Santosh in a religious discourse held in Rital village, and she wrote it down on a paper for her. Then, Vidhi sang it at the annual function of her school. Upon hearing this song, the Principal pleased and gave ₹500 as a reward to her.
- In July 2016, Vidhi sang this hymn at a function of Kurukshetra University with her fellow friends, and, there, students greatly appreciated it. Then, Vidhi, along with her team, was honoured with a sum of ₹31000 by the President of Kurukshetra University.
- The songs of Deshwal show a glimpse of the Haryana culture.
- In 2016, her song: ‘Bataa Mere Yaar Sudama Re’ was uploaded on social media, and mere in one year’s period, it has been shared over 10 lakh times on Facebook and more than 1 crore people have seen it on Youtube.
- Deshwal has recently worked in a film ‘Choriyaan Choron Se Kam Nahin’ with Bollywood film director Satish Kaushik.
- Vidhi is a great devotee of Lord Krishna.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡