|Other name||Prem Parrijaa Instagram - Prem Parrijaa|
|Profession(s)||• Assistant Director
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Assistant director): Welcome 2 Karachi (2015)
Web Series (Actor): Commando (2023) on Disney+ Hotstar as 'Viraat'
|Birthplace||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|School||• Delhi Public School (DPS), R. K. Puram, Delhi
• St. Joseph’s High School, Bhubaneswar
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi|
|Tattoo(s)||• On his right hand’s wrist: His sister’s name 'Tulika'
• On his left hand’s wrist: Two tattoos
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prem Parija
- Prem Parija is an Indian assistant director and actor, who is famous for appearing in Hotstar Specials’ action web series ‘Commando’ (2023) as Viraat.
- When he was studying at Hansraj College, he actively participated as a member of the Hansraj Dramatics Society.
- He has received training in method acting from The Lee Strasberg School of Theatre and Film in New York.
- He has been involved in various theatrical productions both in India and abroad. In May 2023, he participated in a theatrical production called ‘Manthan’ held in Mumbai.
- In 2014, he played the role of Raghu in the Hindi short film ‘Sariwala.’
- In 2016, he worked as a second assistant director for the Netflix American science fiction drama series called ‘Sense8.’
He has worked as an assistant director for several Hindi films, including ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ (2015), ‘Lucknow Central’ (2017), and ‘Baazaar’ (2018).
- He is an avid animal lover.
- He regards Lee Strasberg, an American theatre director, actor, and acting teacher, as his mentor.
- Ahead of the premiere of the 2023 web series ‘Commando,’ Vipul Amrutlal Shah, director of the web series, and Prem Parija, lead actor of the web series, visited the National War Memorial in Delhi to show their respect for real-life commandos.
- He is passionate about fitness and is often spotted exercising and practising yoga.
- In an interview, he mentioned that he was a great admirer of Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan and specifically chose to study at Hansraj College in Delhi, the same college Shah Rukh Khan attended. He shared,
I was a 11-year-old kid, watching Shah Rukh Khan on ‘Yess Boss’ when I decided that I wanted to be an actor. All my life, I have idolised him and even before my family and friends, he was the first one to give me that initial push to dream of becoming an actor. In fact, when I grew up, I went to Delhi only to study in his college, Hans Raj College and do theatre, where I truly found my footing in theatre. There have been times when I have felt low and tired, but I keep reminding myself that if he can do it, I can too. One day I want to meet him and tell him that I am here because of him and the way he dreamt and worked hard.”