Age: 33 Years
Husband: Ravi Rana
|Profession(s)||Politician, Social Activist, Former Telugu Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Debut||Kannada Film: Darshan (2004)
Telugu Film: Seenu Vasanthi Lakshmi (2004)
Malayalam Film: Love In Singapore (2009)
Telugu Film: Lad Geya Pecha (2010)
|Political Party||Independent Party|
|Political Journey||• 2014: Contested the Lok Sabha Elections as a candidate of Nationalist Congress Party from Amravati the Constituency and lost by 1.37 lakh votes.
• 2019: Became the Member of Parliament from the Amravati Constituency.
|Date of Birth||3 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Karthika High School, Kurla West, Mumbai (Up to 10th standard)|
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Controversy||Navneet Kaur attracted controversy over her caste certificate. In 2014, while Navneet filed a petition challenging the caste certificate issued to her, another petition was filed by Raju Mankar alleging that Navneet has procured a caste certificate on the basis of fake documents. He mentioned in his petition that- “She originally hails from the State of Punjab. As per information received by the petitioners, she belongs to Labana caste which is not recognised as Scheduled Caste in the State of Maharashtra. However, she initially obtained a caste certificate from the Sub-Divisional Officer on the basis of fake school leaving certificate.”|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||3 February 2011|
|Parents||Father- Name not known (Former Indian Army Official)
Mother- Name not known
|Favourite Politician||Devendra Fadnavis|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navneet Kaur Rana
- Does Navneet Kaur Rana smoke?: No
- Does Navneet Kaur Rana drink alcohol?: No
- Navneet Kaur Rana was born into a Punjabi Family in Mumbai.
- Kaur left her studies after 12th standard to make a career in modelling.
- After completing her schooling, she went on to feature in 6 music videos.
- Some of her popular Telugu Films include “Chetna,” “Jagapathi,” “Good Boy,” “Jabilamma,” and “Bhuma.”
- In February 2011, Navneet Kaur got married to Ravi Rana in a mass wedding ceremony where 3100 other couples of different castes also tied the knot. The ceremony was held in the presence of many political leaders including the then Chief Minister of Maharashtra Prithviraj Chavan and Yog Guru Baba Ramdev.
- Navneet is fluent in Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, and English Language.
- In 2019, she contested the Lok Sabha Elections as a candidate of Yuva Swabhimani Paksha (YSP), a political outfit formed by her husband Ravi Rana, and became the Member of Parliament from the Amravati Constituency after defeating Anandrao Adsul of Shivsena.
- She was the only actress to be elected as an MP from Maharashtra in the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.