|Real Name||Punya Prasun Bajpai|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 March 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55|
|Birth Place||Patna, Bihar|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Late Manikant Vajpayee (IIS Officer)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• In March 2014, a video was leaked on YouTube showing an unethical off-the-record conversation between Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun at the end of the interview on Aaj Tak.
• In August 2018, just a few months after joining ABP News, he resigned from the channel, allegdly due to pressure that had been mounting after he, and Milind Khandelkar did a story on a woman being tutored to make false claims in an interaction with PM Narendra Modi.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Punya Prasun Bajpai
- Does Punya Prasun Bajpai smoke?: Not Known
- Does Punya Prasun Bajpai drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Punya Prasun Bajpai is an Indian Journalist and Executive Editor at Aaj Tak.
- Bajpai is a well-known name in the field of electronic media. He has more than 20 years of experience in electronic and print media.
- Bajpai has also worked with many other reputed media agencies such as Jansatta, Sunday Observer, Sunday Mail, Lokmat, Zee News and NDTV.
- In 2003, he quit Aaj-Tak and Moved to NDTV.
- He worked at Zee News for four years as a prime-time anchor and editor before returning to Aaj Tak.
- Bajpai was one of the ten most active Indian journalists on Twitter in 2015.
- Bajpai has written many books, some of which are राजनीति मेरी जान (Raajneeti Meri Jaan), डिजास्टरः मीडिया एंड पॉलिटिक्स (Disaster: Media and Politics), संसदः लोकतंत्र या नजरों का धोखा (Sansad: Loktantra ya nazron ka dhokha), आदिवासियों पर टाडा (Aadivasiyon par TADA) and others.
- He was applauded for his work during 2001 Indian Parliament attack where he anchored live for 5 consecutive hours.
- Bajpai received the Ramnath Goenka award for Hindi print and electronic media in 2005-06 and 2007–08.
- He is the only journalist who received Ramnath Goenka award twice.
- Bajpai was caught in unethical media practices with AAP Founder Arvind Kejriwal.