|Full Name||Raageshwari Loomba|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Actress, Model, Anchor, Former VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||25 July 1975|
|Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Film: Aankhen (1993)
TV: Baar Baar Dekho Tum (As Host, MTV)
|Family||Father- Trilok Singh Loomba (Musician)
Mother- Veera Loomba
Brother-Rishabh Singh Loomba
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Singer||Beyonce, Shakira|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Sudhanshu Swaroop (Human Rights Lawyer in London)|
|Marriage Date||27 January 2013|
|Children||Daughter- Samaya Swaroop
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raageshwari Loomba
- Does Raageshwari Loomba smoke?: No
- Does Raageshwari Loomba drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She is the daughter of the renowned musician- Trilok Singh Loomba.
- She starred in a movie- Zid when she was a teenager but that movie got released later in 1994.
- She eventually made her debut with the film- Aankhen (1993) at the age of 18.
- In 2000, she signed a contract with Coca-Cola to do a series of concerts all over India.
- The same year, she collaborated with her father in an album- ‘Y2K Saal Do Hazaar’.
- Her grit and determination became evident when despite being down with malaria, she shot for the video- ‘Ikki Chikki Chikita’ (2000).
- Just a week after the concert of her album release, she was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which left her with a paralyzed left side of the face and a slur in her voice.
- She recovered herself with help of physiotherapy, electrical stimulation, and yoga.
- She did many shows after her rehabilitation- ‘Ek Do Teen’ and ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ on MTV, ‘Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Dhun’ on Sony, ‘Quest for BBC ‘ and ‘One on One With Raageshwari’ on TEN Sports.
- She got married at the age of 38 and turned into a mother at 40, violating the fact that conceiving in 40’s, for a woman, is uncanny.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡