|Real Name||Daisy Shah|
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7 "
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 Kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 August 1984|
|Age (as in 2015)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut Film||Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Manager)
Mother- Not Known (Housewife)
Sister- Deepali (Elder)
|Controversies||Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh filed an FIR against her, Ganesh Acharya and Rajniesh Duggal for trying to murder him during the filming of film ‘Soda’.|
|Favourite Food||Junk food|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Film||Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya|
|Favourite Perfume||Still by JLo and Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Daisy Shah
- Does Daisy Shah smoke?: No
- Does Daisy Shah drink alcohol?: No
- Daisy assisted choreographer Ganesh Acharya in “Zameen” and “Khakee.”
- She was offered Hazel Keech’s role in Bodyguard, but she refused it.
- Due to her weight gain of around 5 kgs, the shooting of film “Jai Ho” was delayed as her costumes became too tight.
- When she was 10 years old, she won the Miss Photogenic Award in the MS Dombivli contest.
- It was Salman Khan who convinced her to do “Hate Story 3.”
- Her father died in 2007 due to heart attack.
- She was one of the background dancers in “Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya.”
- Salman Khan paid 1.5 lakh (INR) for her to remove the excess of fat from her body.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡