Age: 33 Years
Husband: Harsh Jain
|Full Name||Rachana Shah Jain Facebook- Rachana Jain|
|Nickname||Rachuu Facebook- Rachana Jain|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Harsh Jain, the co-founder and Culture Enforcement Officer (CEO) of the Indian fantasy sports platform Dream11|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1988|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||• Dr. DY Patil Institute of Technology, Pune
• NYU College of Dentistry, New York
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from Dr. DY Patil Institute of Technology, Pune
• A Post-Graduate Degree in Dental Science, specializing in Prosthodontics, Esthetics, and Implants, from the NYU College of Dentistry, New York Raksha Foundation
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 2013|
|Husband/Spouse||Harsh Jain (entrepreneur)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Book||A Nation of Idiots by Karl E. Thelen|
|IPL Team||Mumbai Indians|
|TV Show(s)||Grey’s Anatomy (2005), Friends (1994)|
|Film(s)||Serendipity (2001), Shall We Dance (2004)|
|Restaurant||Hideout Cafe and Bar in Mumbai|
|Assets/Properties||A luxury duplex apartment at 33 South on Pedder Road, Mumbai, worth Rs. 72 crores The Economic Times
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachana Jain
- Rachana Jain is an Indian dentist who is known for being the wife of Harsh Jain, the co-founder and Culture Enforcement Officer (CEO) of the Indian fantasy sports platform Dream11.
- She grew up in a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- Rachana was good at academics in her school and college days.
- After pursuing her post-graduation, Rachana began working as a dentist at Marotta Dental Studio in East Farmingdale, New York. Rachana worked there for a few months and subsequently, returned to India.
- While in Mumbai, Rachana founded Tootcraft, a multi-specialty dental clinic in Mumbai, in 2014.
- Rachana provides free or extremely subsidised medical treatment to the poor at her clinic Tootcraft.
- In 2020, Rachana, along with her husband Harsh Jain, founded the Raksha Foundation, an NGO in Mumbai. The foundation’s prime objective is to provide good education to underprivileged children and promote animal welfare.
- On 20 November 2021, Jain purchased a luxury duplex apartment at 33 South housing complex on Pedder Road, Mumbai. The apartment, spread across the twenty-ninth and thirtieth floors of the building, was purchased from Jivesh Developers & Properties, a company owned by real estate developer Sameer Bhojwani. The deal was finalised at Rs 72 crores (nearly Rs 1 lakh per sq. ft.). The amount is inclusive of seven-car parking slots in the building. The Economic Times
- Rachana likes to paint, cook, read, and do adventure sports in her spare time. She also enjoys doing art and craftwork in her leisure time.
- Rachana is an avid dog lover and owns two pet beagles and two alsatians.
- Rachana lost her first pet named Simba (a beagle) when he was 5 years old. The pet died of some serious health issues.
- Rachana was inclined towards philanthropy since childhood. Her nani (maternal grandmother) often donated toys, food, and money to the underprivileged. Even her mother helped the poor kids by providing them with food and money. She learned from her mother that one should always donate, irrespective of the amount or size of the donation.