|Real Name||Rahul Khanna|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||20 June 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, New York City, USA
School of Visual Arts, New York City, USA
|Educational Qualification||Course in Acting|
|Debut||As a VJ: MTV Asia (1994)
Film: 1947 Earth (1998)
|Family||Father- Vinod Khanna (Actor)
Mother- Geetanjali Khanna (Former model), Kavita (Step-mother)
Brother- Akshaye Khanna (Actor, Younger)
Sakshi Khanna (Half-Brother)
Sister- Shraddha Khanna (Half-Sister)
|Favourite Food/Beverage||Smoked Salmon, Black Coffee, Dirty Martini, Red Wine|
|Favourite Restaurant/Club||The Willingdon Club, Mumbai|
|Favourite Singer||Ella Fitzgerald|
|Favourite Song||"Character Dheela Hai" from the movie Ready|
|Favourite Book||Charlie and The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl|
|Favourite TV Shows||F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Two & A Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier|
|Favourite Film||Italian: Cinema Paradiso (1988)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Khanna
- Does Rahul Khanna smoke: No (He is allergic to tobacco)
- Does Rahul Khanna drink alcohol: Yes
- Born with a silver spoon in mouth, Rahul Khanna is the elder son of late actor Vinod Khanna & his first wife, Gitanjali.
- From a young age, Rahul had made up his mind to walk in the footsteps of his father. Thus, after acquiring the required acting skills from prestigious film institutes in New York, Rahul made sure that he possesses everything that is required to enter the film industry.
- His first stint came as a VJ with MTV India in 1994. Owing to his popularity on MTV, Rahul started getting many film offers. As a result, the aspiring actor lasted for around 4 years with the music channel before making a transition to the big screen.
- However, unlike his father, Rahul could not make a huge impact on debut, despite winning the Filmfare Best debut (male) award for ‘1947 Earth’. Years passed and he was still struggling to find a place in the industry. With only a handful of movie credits to his name, Rahul Khanna soon fizzled out of the mainstream scenario.
- Rahul again returned to TV and started featuring in several sitcoms. He was even seen in some of the episodes of popular US sitcom titled ‘The Americans’ (2013).
- An avid writer, Rahul now writes columns for a number of magazines and newspaper. In addition, he maintains his personal blog, where he writes about topics like fashion, style, and humor.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡