Age: 17 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raj Grover
- Raj Grover is an Indian content creator, YouTuber, and social media celebrity. He is known for his short humourous videos on social media platforms, including Instagram and YouTube.
- He scored 87% in the tenth board exams.
- When he was in school, he did a mimicry of a few of Amitabh Bachchan‘s dialogues, which sparked his interest in acting.
- He began his journey on TikTok in 2019, but he did not gain popularity; however, it helped him gain confidence. Out of boredom, he started his YouTube channel in July 2021. He accumulated one million subscribers in three months. Grover posted his first YouTube video, SCAM NOTEBOOK, which received over 7 million views.
- He has over 8.41 million YouTube subscribers and 1 million Instagram followers, as well as a large following on other social media platforms such as Snapchat.
- Raj has worked with a number of well-known brands and online platforms, including Saregama Carvaan, Coursera, Samsung, Spotify, Zee5, and Cred.
- His mother once told a story about having to leave Raj at home while she went shopping. Raj sobbed for three hours, which embarrassed his mother. A few years later, Raj was named “most cheerful boy” by his school, and his mother questioned him about where he got the title because Raj was such a crybaby in her opinion.
- Raj Grover is enthusiastic about singing, and he frequently posts videos of himself singing covers of English and Hindi songs. Instagram – Raj Grover
- In 2013, he created a YouTube channel “Grovers Here!,” which features vlogs with his parents and sister. There are over 450K subscribers to the channel.
- Raj Grover is an athletic person and plays badminton. He has played in many district tournaments.