Age: 39 Years
Husband: Sanjot Vaidya
|Famous Role||‘Saloni Singh’ in the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2005)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||TV: Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2005)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Indian Telly Award for ‘Fresh New Face- Female’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2006)
• Indian Television Academy Award for ‘Best Actress Popular’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2006)
• Indian Telly Award for ‘Best Actress in Lead Role’ for the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2007)
• Indian Telly Award for ‘Best Actress in Supporting Role’ for the TV serial, “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” (2014)
|Date of Birth||22 September 1981 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sanjot Vaidya (Theatre Actor)|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Outfit||Jeans & Shirt|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajshree Thakur
- Rajshree Thakur is an Indian television actress who shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Saloni Singh’ in the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” (2005).
- She was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- Rajshree was good at dance in her school days.
- Thakur started her career as a Marathi news reader at All India Radio.
- She, then, did advertisements for a few companies.
- Subsequently, she featured in the Indo-French film, “Hava Aney Dey.”
- After watching her performance in “Hava Aney Dey,” the makers of the show, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar,” offered her the lead role in the serial.
- Rajshree became a household name after playing the role of ‘Saloni Singh’ in the TV serial, “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar.”
- Rajshree has made special appearances in the TV serials, “Kasamh Se,” “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” and “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.”
- She played the role of ‘Maharani Jaiwanta Bai Songara’ in the Indian historical show, “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.”
- She appeared as a contestant in the reality TV shows, “Kaho Na Yaar Hai” and “Ek Se Badhkar Ek.”
- In 2020, Rajshree appeared in the TV serial, “Shaadi Mubarak” as ‘Preeti Jindal.’
- She is an ardent follower of the Art of Living.