Rakshanda Khan (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Rakshanda Khan|
|Profession||Former Model, Actress, Anchor, Voice-over artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Xavier's College-Autonomous, Mumbai, India|
|College||The Alexandra Girls' English Institution, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English Literature|
|Debut||TV: Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (2003)
Hollywood Film (as a Voice-over artist): The Incredibles (2004)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- 3 (2 older and 1 younger)
Sisters- Sahar Kayani
Asfia Yazdani Khan
|Hobbies||Cooking, Spending time with family|
|Favourite Food||Pastry, Chocolates, Vegetables Soup|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Colours||Blue, Orange|
|Favourite Destinations||Scotland and Dubai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sachin Tyagi (Singer, Actor)|
|Marriage Date||15 March 2014|
|Children||Daughter- Enaya Tyagi (b. December 2014)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rakshanda Khan
- Does Rakshanda Khan smoke?: No
- Does Rakshanda Khan drink alcohol?: Not known
- Rakshanda Khan is an actress who is famous for her negative roles in the Ekta Kapoor‘s serials.
- She was born and raised in a foreign origin Turko Mongolian Khan Iranian family.
- She started her career in 2003 as a TV actress.
- She is married to the TV actor and singer Sachin Tyagi in 2014, whom she first met on the sets of a dance reality show ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ in 2008.
- Her husband has second marriage and has two daughters -Pari (12) and Sadhvi (11) from his first marriage.
- She gave her voice for dubbing in English to the Hindi language Hollywood movies like ‘Iron Man’, ‘The Mummy’, ‘Total Recall’, ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ etc.
- She has appeared in many popular Hindi TV serials like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, ‘Naaginn’, ‘Ammaji Ki Galli’, ‘Phulwa’, ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’, ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’, ‘Brahmarakshas’ etc.
- She also worked as a host in reality shows like ‘Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar’ (together hosted with her husband), ‘Jodi Kamaal Ki’ and ‘Indian Idol 2’.