|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Singing (Punjabi):Saiyaan (2016)|
|Date of Birth||1 September 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|College/University||University of Delhi, New Delhi
Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Sangeet Visharad (Diploma in Music)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Mika Singh|
|Favourite Song||'Teri Meri Prem Kahani' from the film 'Bodyguard'|
|Favourite Comedian||Bharti Singh|
|Favourite Destinations||Goa, Bali, USA|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raman Kapoor
Raman Kapoor is a singer who sings both Hindi and Punjabi songs.
- He used to sing on stages since his childhood.
- He was one of the contestants in the singing reality shows ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2016) and ‘Rising Star’ (2018).
- After participating in the singing reality shows, Raman started getting stage shows across India, where he performed alongside Mika Singh.
- He is best known for his songs like ‘Neat Daru’, ‘Do Ghunt Pilade’,’Nazar’, etc.
- Raman is inspired by Mika Singh and considers him as his mentor.
- He loves playing the Tabla.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)
- Raman is an avid animal lover.