|Real Name||Rameet Kaur Sandhu
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 December 1994|
|Age (as in 2016)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Debut||Album: Dil Milde (2005)
Film: Mahi NRI (2017)
TV: Half Moon Investigations (2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Song Writer)
Mother- Charanjit Kaur Sandhu
Brother- Lord Munmeet Singh (Singer)
|Hobbies||Dancing, travelling, gymming|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Musicians||Dr Zeus, Guru Randhawa
|Favourite Destinations||Ibiza, Prague|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rameet Sandhu
- Does Rameet Sandhu smoke?: No
- Does Rameet Sandhu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rameet started singing at the age of 11 and released her album Dil Milde (2015), which co-featured her brother Lord Manmeet.
- She worked as an RJ at the age of 13 in Awaz FM.
- In 2009, she worked in the BBC TV series, Half Moon Investigations.
- In 2012, she released her first single “Peengh” that was a huge hit in the Asian music charts.
- Her forte in singing is Punjabi folk songs.
- She loves dancing and is a part of a Bhangra group, Punjabi No.1, which was formed by her mother.
- Her debut solo song “Kuriya” was one of the biggest hits of 2014.
- She is first Asian Scottish woman to star in a Bollywood film Harry (2017).
- She is a good friend of Rapper Raftaar.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography