Rashmirekha Ojha Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Death Cause: Suicide (alleged)
Age: 23 Years
Death Date: 18/06/2022
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1999|
|Date of Death||18 June 2022|
|Place of Death||Her rented apartment in Gada Sahi, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Age (at the time of death)||23 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide (alleged) Hindustan Times|
|Educational Qualification||Class 12 Sambad English|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||She had three younger brothers.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmirekha Ojha
- Rashmirekha Ojha was an Indian television actor, who mainly worked in Odia TV serials.
- She did cameo roles in a few Odia TV serials. In 2022, she acted in the Odia serial ‘Kemiti Kahibi Kaha’ in which Isha Bebortta and Siddhanta Mahapatra played the lead roles.
- She appeared in around 15 music albums.
- Rashmirekha Ojha used to make lip-sync videos on her Instagram account.
- On 18 June 2022, she was found hanging in her rented apartment in Gada Sahi, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Later, a suicide note was recovered from her diary in which she wrote that no one was to blame for her death.
- While talking to the reporters, her father accused her live-in partner Santosh Patra of her death. He said,
Our calls to her on Saturday went unanswered. Later, Santosh broke the news to us. We came to know from the landlord of the house that Santosh and Rashmi lived as husband-wife. We had no idea about that.”
- When Ojha’s landlord was asked about the incident, he said that Rashmi and Santosh moved into his apartment one and a half months ago and told him that they were married and were living like a married couple.
- While talking to the reporters about Ojha’s suicide, the senior police officer said,
In the initial investigation, a case of unnatural death has been registered in the matter. The police are waiting for her post-mortem report to arrive. Prima facie, it seems to be a case of suicide as she left behind a note stating that no one was responsible for her death.”
- Later, a call record of Rashmi and Santosh was recovered in which they were talking about a boy named Raja, hinting towards a love triangle. YouTube- Argus News
|↑3||YouTube- Argus News|