|Famous Role||Virat Singh in the television show “Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki” (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 43 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut||TV (Actor): As 'Virat Singh' in the television show Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2016) on Colors channel
|Date of Birth||25 September 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|College/University||Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurugram|
|Educational Qualification||He studied architecture at Sushant School of Art and Architecture. The Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Monal Jagtani (Actress) (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (National level boxing champion)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Actor(s)||Tiger Shroff, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor|
|Singer(s)||Amit Mishra, Atif Aslam, Sanam Puri|
|Car Collection||BMW 330i
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simba Nagpal
- Does Simba Nagpal smoke?: Yes
- Simba Nagpal is an Indian model and actor. He is famous for playing the role of Virat Singh in the television show ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.’
- He wanted to become an actor since he saw the first Bollywood movie in childhood. His parents wanted him to complete his formal studies before starting his acting career. The Times of India
- When he was in the third year of his graduation, he contacted the acting agents and got some offers for which he used to visit Mumbai on weekends.
- According to Simba, he was an introvert since childhood. In an interview, he talked about how his father used to beat him to make him a strong person; however, it didn`t work, and Simba remained an introvert.
- He started his career with the reality show ‘Splitsvilla Season 11’ in 2018. He participated as one of the contestants in the show, but he could not win the show.
- In an interview, he talked about his journey in Splitsvilla and said,
When I entered Splitsvilla, I had no idea about how to face a camera. I had no clue about what is acting. I was a very bhola-bhala bachha, I still am. I wouldn’t understand why they would be so manipulative or stupid at times. Later I realised they were acting. As for me, I was there to do tasks. The tasks attracted me in Splitsvilla. I was just being myself. My mindset was to do all the tasks and win the show. I didn’t go to make any connection or play games. Later when I realised that these things were also important, it was too late. The family was happy. For them, it was like a dreamland as they were not from the industry. My mom was very happy seeing me working hard.
- In 2019, he gave auditions for the reality show ‘Roadies’ and was able to impress the judges. In the audition, he revealed that he did not know about his father`s demise for three years. Republic World
- Then he made his acting debut as Virat Singh in the show ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’. The show was brought off-air at the beginning of 2020, and it started again in the middle of 2020.
- In an interview, Simba talked about his thoughts while signing the show. He said,
When I joined Shakti, there were two things – I had signed a movie too, where I was playing the lead but I wasn’t satisfied with the script. And also, I wasn’t aware much about how to act. When I read Shakti’s script, I was like wow! I couldn’t believe that a TV show’s script is such strong. And secondly, I realised, if I am doing a TV show, I can work every day. I realised this when I was gymming.
- He was a fat boy till his teenage, but he started losing weight after he started working out to become a fit person.
- In an interview, he also talked about transgenders and a show based on transgenders in which he was working. He said,
It is quite normal working with them. I don’t think of them coming from a community. I find all of them very sweet and nice to talk to. I keep interacting with them. And in fact, when I first came to Mumbai, I got blessed by transgenders. I think their heart is very giving in nature. Everyone is same to me.”
- In 2021, he participated as a contestant in Bigg Boss Season 15. Simba Nagpal- Instagram Talking about the show, he said,
Initially, I was a bit confused about the show. So I decided to speak to my mom. When I told her about it, there was this priceless expression on her face. She was very happy. Main ussi khushi ke liye yeh show kar raha hoon. I know this journey is going to be mad, it’s going to be fun, and I am looking forward to it.”
- Simba has appeared in various advertisements that include Urban clap and Faasos. Simba Nagpal- Instagram