Age: 24 Years
Weight: 55 Kg
|Famous For||Winning the Miss Tahiti 2023 beauty pageant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Miss Tahiti Official Height||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-33|
|Achievements||• Miss Tahiti 2023 (winner)
• Miss France 2024 (participant)
|Date of Birth||1998
|Age (as of 2023)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Papeete, French Polynesia|
|Hometown||Papeete, French Polynesia|
|Educational Qualification||Master's in Digital Marketing Polynesie la 1er - YouTube|
|Hobbies||Watersports and dancing|
|Controversies||• Racial Discrimination after winning pageant
Following her victory in the Miss Tahiti Pageant, the model faced a wave of online comments. Several netizens remarked that she appeared "too Chinese" or that she wasn't "authentically Tahitian or Polynesian", with some even calling her "Miss Dragon 2." In a conversation with Hiti FM Radio, she shared, "I've always been labeled as Miss Dragon." However, amidst the negativity, the French blogger Tagikau Peni, also known as Kaualuu, stepped up in her defense, addressing the issue on his social media platforms.
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||She is unmarried|
|Parents||Father- John Silloux
Mother- Va Yau
|Siblings||Sister- Mehiti Silloux (management student at the IESEG School of Management, Paris)
|Football Player||Kylian Mbappé|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravahere Silloux
- Ravahere Silloux is a French model who became famous for winning the Miss Tahiti 2023 beauty pageant.
- After completing her master’s in digital marketing, she plans to create her own communication agency and travel between Tahiti and Africa.
- Before she went into the fashion industry, she completed an internship at a school, where she assisted the kids at a primary level.
- She won the Miss Tahiti pageant on June 23, 2023, at the Mairie de Papeete in French Polynesia.
- She was the first person to qualify for the Miss France 2024 contest after winning the Miss Tahiti 2023 crown.
- The Polynesian model is committed to a lot of humanitarian work especially helping to educate underprivileged children. Being a teacher herself, she took a trip to Togo, Senegal when she was just 20 years old to serve the same cause. There she was able to assist more than 200 children. For her, Africa is like a “second home.”
- In an interview, Silloux mentioned that she had been preparing for the Miss Tahiti contest since she was 18 years old.
- During the pageant, she was contestant number 3.
- She got a chance to be featured in many national and international magazines after being selected as the Miss Tahiti 2023.
- Ravahere has practiced traditional Haitian dance ever since she was 6 years old. She has also danced with the Association of Montpeiller in EPF. She believes that dancing is a moment where she can share and escape reality for a brief period.
- Ravahere has been an ambassador for promoting body positivity. She posts a lot about the same topic on her social media channel in order to inspire young girls who might have a distorted vision of the same “Let’s love our body, and take great care of it because it’s the only home we’ll have all our lives. Let’s be proud of it” she said in one of the captions of a photo posted on her account.
View this post on Instagram
- The model is very close to both her grandparents.
- One of her biggest influences is a French blogger Caroline Receveur. Ravahere is impressed by the way she has developed her personality and has been able to manage her personal and professional life.
- Silloux loves to travel the world and is often seen vacationing with her family and friends. She is also fluent in English and French. One of her other hobbies is interior design.
- Because of having lived near the coastal area all her life, she has a knack for water sports.