|Real Name||Nayan Khadbade|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Date of Birth||21 June 1958|
|Date of Death||18 May 2017|
|Death Place||Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai|
|Death Reason||Cardiac Arrest (Heart attack)|
|Age (as on 18 May 2017)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||H.H.C.P. High School, Pune|
|College||Wilson College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Kalyug (1980, Bollywood)
TV: Khandaan (1985)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Mandakini Bhadbhade (Actress)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading novels & biographies, cooking|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Food||Baked keema potato delight, Caramel custard, Apple pie, Banana split|
|Favourite Restaurants||Legacy Of China, Goa Portuguesa, Gajalee, Nebulas, Pop Tate's in Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Vivek Lagoo (Marathi actor, Separated)
Daughter- Mrunmayee Lagoo (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reema Lagoo
- Did Reema Lagoo smoke?: Not Known
- Did Reema Lagoo drink alcohol?: Yes
- Reema started acting in theatre plays after finishing school in Pune.
- Her mother, Mandakini Bhadbhade, was a renowned Marathi theatre actress and was known for the drama ‘Lekure udand Jaahalee.’
- Though her real name was ‘Nayan Khadbade’, she changed her name to ‘Reema Lagoo’ after her marriage.
- She got separated from her husband after few years of their marriage.
- Lagoo started her Bollywood career in the early 1980s and for the first time, she played the role of a mother at the age of 31.
- She is known for her ‘on-screen mother’ roles in superhit films like ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’, ‘Kal Ho Na’ Ho’, ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, ‘Saajan’, ‘Vaastav’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, and ‘Hum Saath-Saath Hain’ to name a few.
- Apart from films, she also acted in several TV serials and Marathi language plays.
- One of her most memorable roles was of a mother-in-law in Star Plus’ show ‘Tu Tu Main Main’ alongside Supriya Pilgaonkar, who played the role of her daughter-in-law.
- On 18 May 2017, at around 3.15 am, she died of a ‘cardiac arrest’ in Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai. The same night, she was complaining of chest pain after which her daughter and son-in-law took her to the hospital around 1 a.m.
- She was last seen in Star Plus’ Mahesh Bhatt co-directed show ‘Naamkarann.’