Net Worth: Rs. 24 Crore
Wife: Rani Tiwari (Divorced)
Age: 46 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||2009: Contested the Lok Sabha Elections from the Gorakhpur Constituency on a Samajwadi Party ticket and lost to BJP's Yogi Adityanath
2013: Joined the BJP
2014: Contested the Lok Sabha Elections from the North East Delhi Constituency and defeated AAP's Anand Kumar by a margin of 1,44,084 votes
2019: Contested the Lok Sabha Elections from the North East Delhi Constituency and defeated Congress' Sheila Dikshit by a margin of 3.63 lakh votes
|Date of Birth||1 February 1973|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years|
|Birthplace||Atarwalia, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Atarwalia, Bihar, India|
|School||Shri Kamlakar Chaubey Adarsh Seva Vidhyalay Intermediate College, Varanasi|
|College/University||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Educational Qualification||M.P.Ed From Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi UP in 1994|
|Debut||Film: Sasura Bada Paisawala (2004)
TV: Chak de Bachche (2008)
|Family||Father- Chandra Deo Tiwari
Mother- Lalita Devi
Brother- Pushkar Tiwari
|Address||C-9/24, Yamuna Vihar Delhi-110053|
|Hobbies||Singing and playing cricket|
|Controversies||• His Ex-wife Rani, was very angry with him as she thought that he was having an affair with Shweta Tiwari during Bigg Boss 4.
• In 2016, a controversy arose when it rumoured that he called Aamir Khan a "traitor" after Aamir's statement on intolerance, but later Manoj clarified that he hadn't said anything about the actor.
• 2 charges related to Disobedience to order duly promulgated by a public servant (IPC Section-188).
• 2 charges related to Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention (IPC Section-34).
• 1 charge related to voluntarily causing hurt (IPC Section-323).
• 1 charge related to wrongful restraint (IPC Section-341)
|Favourite Food||Litti chokha and khurma|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Rani Tiwari (1999-2012)
|Children||Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Car(s) Collection||• Audi Q7 (Model No-07.3.OTD1)
• Innova Car Toyota (Model 2013)
• Mercedes Benz (Model 2007)
• Honda City
• Toyota Fortuner (Model 2010)
|Assets/Properties||Cash: Rs. 3.5 Lakh
Bank Deposits: Rs. 7.36 Crore
Jewellery: Rs. 4 Lakh
Agricultural Land: Worth Rs. 25 Lakh
Non-Agricultural Land: Worth Rs. 2 Crore
Residential Buildings: Worth Rs. 13.4 Crore (in Mumbai, Delhi, and Varanasi)
|Salary (as a Member of Parliament)||Rs. 1 Lakh + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 24 Crore (as in 2019)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manoj Tiwari
- Does Manoj Tiwari smoke?: Not Known
- Does Manoj Tiwari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Manoj is one of the biggest superstars in the Bhojpuri cinema.
- He started his career as a singer from the Sheetala Ghat and Mahavir Temple in Varanasi.
- He initially contested for Samajwadi Party in 2009 general elections, but in 2014 he joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and won the North East Delhi (Lok Sabha seat) against J. P. Agarwal of Congress.
- In 2010, he participated in Bigg Boss 4.
- He sang the Bhojpuri version of “Jabra Fan” song for Shah Rukh Khan‘s film ‘Fan’ (2016).
- He is the skipper and owner of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) team Bhojpuri Dabanggs.