Age: 32 Years
Marriage Date: 13 December 2018
Wife: Shweta Basu Prasad
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Film (Director/Producer/Writer): Autohead (2016)
|Date of Birth||26 July 1987|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Reading, Writing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shweta Basu Prasad (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||13 December 2018|
|Wife||Shweta Basu Prasad (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Manju Mittal
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Surbhi Mittal Singh
|Filmmaker||Paul Thomas Anderson|
- Does Rohit Mittal smoke?: Yes
- Does Rohit Mittal drink alcohol?: Yes
- After his graduation, Rohit Mittal worked in an MNC for a few years.
- Later, he started his career as a filmmaker and did a course in filmmaking from New York Film Academy, Los Angeles.
- He then made his Bollywood debut as an actor and filmmaker in 2016 with the film ‘Autohead.’
- Before making her acting debut, Rohit had made a short film, Kshanik (2013).
- He has also worked in the camera and electrical department for Hollywood short films like ‘Walk of Light’ (2013), ‘Chypre’ (2014), ‘Chasing Apatow’ (2014), etc.
- He also played the role of a nurse in the Hollywood short film ‘Walk of Light’ (2013) and director in the Bollywood film ‘Autohead’ (2016).
- In 2016, Rohit worked as an associate director for the Anurag Kashyap‘s film ‘Raman Raghav 2.0.’
- Rohit Mittal and Shweta Basu Prasad first met through the director, Anurag Kashyap at Phantom Films.