|Full Name||Amrita Prakash Bakshi|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Date of Birth||12 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|College/University||The University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Commerce and Business Administration|
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Tum Bin (2001)
TV (Host): Fox Kids (1999-2004)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hiking, Swimming, Photography, Writing, Reading, Baking|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vivian Dsena (Actor, Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Dr. Prakash Bakshi (Chairman Of NABARD)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Baker||Bombay Bakerina, Mumbai|
|Favourite Food(s)||Pancake, Pizza|
|Favourite Film(s)||Na Jaane Kabse, Vivah|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Pink, Blue, Yellow, Red|
|Favourite Designer||Rocky S|
|Favourite Brand(s)||Mango, H&M|
|Favourite Style Icon(s)||Madonna, Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Destination||Aarhus, Denmark|
|Favourite Book||The Book Thief|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrita Prakash
- Does Amrita Prakash smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amrita Prakash drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was four years old when she first acted as a child artist for a local footwear advertisement in Kerala.
- She was seen in over 50 commercials during her childhood for brands like Dabur, Glucon-D, Ruffles Lays, Rasna, Pepsi, etc.
- She had been the face of Lifebuoy Soaps packaging for more than two years.
- From 1999 to 2004, she had been the host of the show “Fox Kids” (a cartoon show on Star Plus) where her character as Miss India got a colossal fame, especially amongst kids.
- In 2001, she starred on Anubhav Sinha‘s directorial debutant movie “Tum Bin” as ‘Milli,’ for which she got many critics and public acclaims. She even got nominated for Best Child Artist through several Lobbies.
- After the success of the movie “Tum Bin,” she continued with television. She got a chance to co-host a show “Kya Masti Kya Dhoom” with Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre for two years.
- Few of her notable works (in Indian daily soaps) during her adolescence were Yeh Meri Life Hai- Sony, Star Bestsellers- Star Plus, Rishtey- Sony, Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat, Saath Phere- Zee TV, and Koi Apna Sa- Zee TV.
- After working on a dozen TV shows, soaps, etc, she took a break from the industry for two years.
- She has worked predominately in Bollywood and Malayalam Films.
- At 16, she went on to do one of her life’s biggest projects. It was a Malayalam Film “Manjupoloru Penkutty ” directed by Kamal, a widely critically acclaimed film.
- Her excellent performance got her nominated by the State for the National Awards as Best Actress. She told in an interview that getting nominated by the State for National State Awards was the best incident of her life.
- In 2006, she starred in Sooraj Barjatya’s movie “Vivaah” (with Rajshri Films) as ‘Choti’ (one of her most defining roles), along with stars Amrita Rao and Shahid Kapoor. She was again nominated for her role as ‘Choti’ for ‘Best Supporting Role’ through various Lobbies. In an interview, she quoted that “Vivaah was one amongst the biggest milestones and turning points of my career. I cannot be grateful enough to him Sooraj Barjatya for being the teacher and guide he has been to me through and since the film. And for bringing me onto the map of every city in India.”
- She has also appeared in movies like “Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi (2008)”, “We Are Family (2010)”, and “Na Jane Kabse (2011).”
- She again took a break to complete her studies and made a come back with the show “Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi” for Sony Pal in 2014.
- In 2018, she was last seen in the TV show “Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki” playing as Jasleen.
- In an interview, she revealed that she had started directing short films also.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)