Height: 5′ 7″
|Known for||Playing the role of police inspector in the true crime anthology series ‘Crime Petrol'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film- Dhobi Ghat (2010) as 'Rakesh'
Note: The film was internationally released as ‘Mumbai Diaries’ and ‘Bombay Diaries.’
|Date of Birth||27 August|
|College/University||Arena Animation Geeta Bhawan, Indore (1999)|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Sheetal (theatre artist)
Note: Rohit Tiwari, in an interview, shared how he met Sheetal during a theatre production. He mentioned that it was Sheetal's homemade food, which she often brought to work, that made him fall for her. Mumbai Theatre Guide
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohit Tiwari
- Rohit Tiwari is an Indian actor, director, and writer who predominantly works in Bollywood films and theatrical productions. He gained fame for his appearance as a senior inspector in the true crime anthology ‘Crime Patrol.’ Tiwari’s work in films like ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’ (2011) and ‘Masoom Sawaal’ (2022) have garnered him additional acclaim.
- After attending the Arena Animation Geeta Bhawan, Indore, Rohit embarked on a career in multimedia, working at various organisations. Arena Animation Geeta Bhawan Indore – YouTube
- Rohit embarked on his acting career through theatrical productions in Indore. He later started writing and directing plays as well. Rohit then founded ‘Theatrewaalas,’ a theatre group that is active in Indore and Mumbai. As an actor, he worked in various theatrical productions including ‘Recharge@ 99′ (2018) and Theatrewaalas’ ‘Khane Mein Kya Banau’ (2022).
In 2023, he wrote and directed the play ‘OCD.’ The play was performed at the Godrej Dance Theatre in Mumbai. He worked as an actor, writer, and director for the play ‘Peggy Pane’ in the same year.
- After debuting in Bollywood in 2010, he appeared in many other films such as Usman Bhai in ‘Gold’ (2018), Astrologer in ‘Mission Mangal’ (2019), Najma’s Husband in ‘Class of ’83’ (2020), and Imaandar in ‘Dasvi’ (2022).
- Tiwari played the role of the father of the protagonist in the short film ‘Dancing Queen’ (2022). The film was a tribute to actor Madhuri Dixit.
- From 2012 to 2016, Rohit appeared as a police inspector in many episodes of the television series ‘Crime Patrol.’ The series was aired on Sony Entertainment Television (SET); he played various characters of inspectors including Nilesh Surve, Suraj Tiwari, and Ranjit Singh.
- He has marked his name on various OTT platforms as well. In 2020, he made episodic appearances as PA Anand in Amazon Prime Video’s action crime thriller series ‘Mirzapur.’ In 2021, he played the role of a father in the series ‘Chalo Koi Baat Nahi.’ The series premiered on Sony Liv. In 2023, he appeared as ‘Ranka Sir’ in Amazon miniTV’s ‘Half CA.’
- Rohit Tiwari has been featured in various television commercials for renowned brands.
- Rohit often conducts acting workshops.
- Rohit holds a deep affection for flowers. His house is decorated with an array of colours. He also grows various vegetables on his home balcony.