Hometown: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Education: Harvard University, Cambridge
Girlfriend: Malia Obama
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1998 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Suffolk, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Suffolk, United Kingdom|
|School||Rugby School, England|
|College/University||Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Educational Qualification||Juris Doctor Program The Sun|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Charles Farquharson (CEO of an investment firm)
Mother- Catherine Farquharson (Accountant)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rory Farquharson
- Rory Farquharson was born on July 18, 1998, in Suffolk, United Kingdom. He belongs to a business family where his father, Charles Farquharson, is the Chief Executive of a London investment firm, and his mother, Catherine Farquharson, is an accountant.
- Rory Farquharson is well-known as the boyfriend of Malia Obama, the daughter of former President of the United States, Barack Obama, and first lady, Michelle Obama. They both started dating in 2017 when the duo was spotted kissing at their first Harvard-Yale game party.
- Rory had several social media accounts but they were deleted when he started dating Malia Obama. This is done to ensure the privacy of the couple and also of the families to save them from any bad press coverage because of their postings on social media. Earlier, Malia was seen with Rory in London where he was smoking a cigarette.
- Rory’s father attended Cambridge University and Rory followed his father’s footsteps of studying in an Ivy League Schools as he began studying law at Harvard University in 2016.
- During an interview on The Bill Simmons Podcast on December 17, Barack Obama revealed that Rory was quarantined with the family at the beginning of the quarantine because of certain travel visa complications. During the podcast, Obama jokingly said-
The only thing you discover… [is] young men eat. It’s weird to watch them consume food. And my grocery bill went up about 30 percent.”