|Real Name/Full Name||Sachin M Parikh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-180 cm
in meters-1.80 m
in feet inches-5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-75 kg
in pounds-165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 July|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Lion's Juhu High School, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai; Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Kaafila (2007)
Marathi TV: Jhakal Bhina Sapna (2007)
Hindi TV: Jahan Pe Basera Ho (2008)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Film||Andaz Apna Apna (1994)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Venu S Parikh|
Daughter- Naisargi Parikh
- Does Sachin Parikh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sachin Parikh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Initially, Sachin worked as a Gujarati theater artist and did numerous plays like Masala Mami, Saiyer Tu Aave to Janu, Prem Karo Bhai Prem Karo, Dikro to Vahu ni Thapan Kevay, To Karo Shri Ganesh, Aapna J Ghar ma NO ENTRY, etc.
- He acted in some popular Bollywood films like ‘PK’ (2014), ‘Paa’ (2009) and ‘Kaafila’ (2007).
- He also acted in the most successful Gujarati play ‘Kanji Viruddh Kanji’ that has done more than 300 shows.
- In 2007, he was awarded the best actor by Transmedia Stage & Screen Awards for his performance in the Gujarati TV serial ‘Jhakal Bhina Sapna.’
- He featured in numerous commercial advertisements for popular brands like Tata Sky, Maruti Omni, LIC of India, Shraekhan.com, Johnson & Johnson, Quaker Oats, Reliance life insurance, Nestle Munch, Big Bazaar, Emami hair colour, Dabur Lal toothpaste, Crompton Greaves, Ankur oil, Saffola cooking oil, Jet airways, Glucon-D, etc.
- He loves to do negative roles.
- In 2014, he produced the famous Hindi play ‘Hum Do Hamare Woh.’