Husband: Fakhar Imam
|Other Name||Sana Nawaz ثناء|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Pakistani Film: Sangam (1997)
Bollywood Film: Kaafila (2007)
Punjabi Film: Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya (2013)
TV: Jeena Sikha Do Hamein (2012)
Netflix Originals: Mind Games (2019)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2003: Lux Style Award for Best Film Actress (Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa)
2018: Hum Awards for Best Supporting Actress (Alif Allah Aur Insaan)
|Date of Birth||16 June 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|School||Aligarh School in Multan|
|College||Queen Mary University, Lahore|
|Hobbies||Biking, Marshal Arts, Horse Riding, Swimming, Travelling|
|Controversy||• Sana posted a personal comment on social media directly targeting Noor Bukhari, which turned out to be a big news in the Pakistani Media.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||13 December 2008|
|Husband/Spouse||Fakhar Imam (Actor and Model)
• Azi Imam
• Rayaan Imam
|Parents||Father- Khawar Mumtaz
Mother- Kamil Khan Mumtaz
|Siblings||Sister- Rehana, Shagufta|
|Favourite Food||Dim Sim (Chinese Dish)|
|Favourite Actor||Adnan Siddiqui|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Reema Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Bushra Ansari|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Maine Pyar Kiya (1989)
Hollywood- The Notebook (2004)
|Favourite Singer(s)||Mehdi Hassan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Designer Brands||Zara, Mango|
|Favourite Director||Jawed Sheikh
|Bike Collection||Harley-Davidson Iron 883
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sana Fakhar
- Sana Fakhar is a renowned Pakistani actress and model.
- After her marriage, she changed her name from Sana Nawaz to Sana Fakhar.
- She started her career as a model in 1995, and soon, became a famous celebrity of Pakistan.
- In 1997, she made a debut in Lollywood with the movie Sangam.
- Her movie, Yeh Dil Aap Ka Huwa (2002), received great appreciation from the audience, and she was awarded as the best actress for the same.
- She did a small role in the Bollywood movie, Kaafila, and her acting skills were appreciated by the critics. In 2012, she started her career in the TV industry with the serial Jeena Sikha Do Hamein.
- She has acted in many movies and TV serials. She is also the winner of the Pakistani reality show- Madventures Season 1.
- In 2008, she got married to the actor and model Fakhar Imam and is blessed with two sons, Azi Imam and Rayaan Imam.
- To shed the post-pregnancy weight, she started gymming and yoga. As a result, fitness became her passion, and she encourages everyone to live a healthy life.
- She is a Harley biker and loves to explore new places.
- She is considered as one of the most popular fashionistas of Pakistan.
- In 2018, for the TV serial, Alif Allah Aur Insaan, she won Hum Awards in the best-supporting actress category.
- In 2019, she was roped in for the Netflix Original Series- Mind Games.