|Real Name||Farhan Saeed|
|Profession||Pakistani Singer and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Crescent High School,Crescent, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|College||The Keynesian Institute of Management and Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Science (Computer)|
|Debut||Singing (Album): Aadat (as a member of The Jal Band, 2004)
Singing (Singlea): Khuwahishon (2011)
Acting: De Ijazat Jo Tu (2014)
|Family||Father- Rahat Saeed Butt (Doctor & Musician)
Mother- Ghazala Rahat
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Urwa Hocane, Actress & Model (m. 2016)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Farhan Saeed
- Does Farhan Saeed smoke: Not Known
- Does Farhan Saeed drink alcohol: Not Known
- In February 2010, he opened ‘Cafe Rock,’ a restaurant which follows the Hard Rock Cafe’s theme and provides young aspiring musicians the stage to perform in front of an audience.
- Saeed was a part of the Pakistan’s most popular band ‘Jal.’ He departed from the group to begin his solo career. Though he was offered to pursue his solo career while being an active band member, he fled himself away from the group in September 2011.
- He began his acting career in 2014 with a lead role in the TV serial ‘De Ijazat Jo Tu’ aired on Hum TV.
- Saeed began singing in Bollywood in 2014 with his first song being Naam-e-Wafa, a romantic duet in Vikram Bhatt’s film Creature 3D.
- In 2017, he along with Shreya Ghoshal sang ‘Thodi Der’ for the Mohit Suri’s film Half Girlfriend.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡