Height: 5' 10"
Age: 42 Years
|Famous For||Femina Look Of The Year at Femina Miss India 1996
Elite Model Look (Runner-Up)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||TV: MTV SuperModel of the Year
|Date of Birth||11 June 1978 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||42 Years|
|School||Vidya Mandir High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Gokhale College, Mumbai|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Youtube|
|Controversies||Ujjwala Raut was in the news when her husband, Craig Maxwell accused her of using her influential power in their divorce case to cancelling his PIO card. The Economic Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||19 June 2004|
|Husband/Spouse||Craig Maxwell Sterry (m. 2004 ; div. 2011)
|Parents||Father- Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mumbai
|Siblings||Sister- Sonali Raut (Model)
|Food||Dal Rice, Fish Fry|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ujjwala Raut
- Ujjwala Raut is an Indian Model born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is the most successful overseas supermodel from India. She has walked the runway for International designers like Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Hugo Boss, Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gucci, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Emilio Pucci.
- Ujjwala, at the age of 17, won the title of “Femina Look Of The Year” at Femina Miss India 1996 and was in the top 15 of Elite Model Look Contest 1996 in Nice.
- She has walked the runway twice for “Victoria Secret Fashion Show” in 2002 and 2003. She has also got the privilege to judge and host the Kingfisher Calendar Hunt 2012, with model Milind Soman.
- In June 2004, Ujjwala married Craig Maxwell Sterry, a British model- turned- entrepreneur. Ujjwala and Craig were blessed with a girl, named ksha in 2005.
- After few years of her marriage, Ujjawala filed a divorce case to her husband in 2008. Ujjwala also demanded the cancellation of her husband’s POI card as she was taking full custody of her daughter. Craig, her husband accused her of using her influence in altering the decision of the authorities. This news was printed in almost every newspaper globally. The Economic Times
- Ujjwala now lives in Paris with her daughter, Ksha. She is often seen posting pictures with her daughter on social media.