Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 30 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Namrata Sheth
- Namrata Sheth is an Indian model and actress, who has worked with various famous brands like Fab India, Bobbi Brown, Havels, Closeup, head and shoulder, and westside. In 2022, she appeared in a web series, Guilty Minds, as a lawyer.
- In 2012, Namrata won the title of, Miss Clean and Clear Times. The show was judged by actors late Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez, as well as by choreographer Marc Robinson. The show took place in Mumbai.
- Namrata Sheth is a fitness enthusiast and she often posts her fitness videos and pictures on social media sites.
- According to Namrata, she knows various dance forms and is a trained dancer.
- Namrata revealed in an interview that she gave acting auditions for almost two years.
- Namrata expressed her desire to work with the Bollywood director, Zoya Akhtar.
- Namrata is an animal lover and she owns a dog.
- Namrata is associated with a non-profit organization, Nanhikali, which works to ensure that every underprivileged girl child gets her rights to education and dignity in India.
- In an Instagram post, Namrata said that she is a South Indian food lover.