|Real Name||Sanjay Mishra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||6 October 1963|
|Age (as in 2016)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Darbhanga, Bihar|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||National School of Drama, New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate of National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film (actor): Oh Darling! Yeh Hai India! (1995)
Film (director): Pranaam Walekum (2015)
TV: Chanakya (1991)
|Family||Father- Shambhu Nath Mishra (Civil Servant)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brothers- Sumit Mishra,
Sister- Meenal Mishra
|Hobbies||Cooking, Listening to Pink Floyd, Doing Photography|
|Favourite Director||Ketan Mehta, Rajat Kapoor|
|Favourite Actors||Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Food||Achari Mutton and Pepper Chicken|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||28 September 2009|
Daughters- Pal Mishra, Lamha Mishra
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Mishra
- Does Sanjay Mishra smoke:? Not Known
- Does Sanjay Mishra drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in Darbhanga, Bihar.
- His father was an employee in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in the Government of India.
- His grandfather was a Civil Servant and served as the District Magistrate.
- He was brought up in Varanasi.
- His earliest influence was his grandmother who used to sing for the Patna Radio Station. He used to spend his childhood vacation with her.
- His father had a keen interest in arts, which influenced him to do something in those lines.
- He wasn’t good at studies and flunked class 10 twice.
- He had heard a lot about National Schooling of Drama and decided to attend it.
- When he entered NSD, Irrfan Khan was in his final year at NSD.
- Tigmanshu Dhulia was his batchmate at the NSD.
- After graduating from NSD, he moved to Mumbai in 1991.
- He had to struggle a lot in Mumbai for his survival and often had to live on Vada Paav.
- In the Early 1990s, Tigmanshu Dhulia offered him a television serial.
- After watching Ketan Mehta’s cult film- Mirch Masala, he became a fan of him and decided to be around him.
- He had to give more than 20 takes on the first day of the shoot of a TV serial- Chanakya in 1991.
- During the 1999 Cricket World Cup, he became famous with his Apple Singh commercials for ESPN Star Sports.
- He became a household name after playing the role of a corrupt, soaked in red-tapism bureaucrat- Shukla in the hugely popular sitcom Office Office.
- His performance in the 2014 film- Ankhon Dekhi was appreciated by the critics for which he got the Filmfare Award for Best Actor (Critics).
- In 2016, he has also been awarded the Best Actor Award at Indian Film Festival Los Angeles for the film- Masaan.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography