Syeda Bushra Iqbal Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Divorced
Education: PhD In Quran And Sunnah
|Other Name||Bushra Aamir Foundation Fighting Poverty (FFP)- Facebook Page|
|Profession||TV host, TV producer, Lawyer, Writer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer|
|Famous for||Being the first wife of Aamir Liaquat Hussain|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||25 January|
|College/University||University of Karachi, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||• B.Com
• A master's degree in Economics IRFANOLOGY !- YouTube
• PhD in Quran and Sunnah from University of Karachi, Pakistan Syeda Bushra Iqbal- Facebook Page
|Religion||Islam Insight with Bushra- YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Insight with Bushra- YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Aamir Liaquat Hussain (TV presenter, columnist, and politician who served as the Minister of State for Religious Affairs of Pakistan from 2004 to 2007) (div. 2020)
|Children||Son- Ahmed Aamir
Daughter- Duaa Aamir
|Parents||Father- Iqbal Akhter (Died in 2008)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Syeda Bushra Iqbal
- Syeda Bushra Iqbal is a Pakistani TV host, TV producer, lawyer, writer, YouTuber, and social media influencer.
- Growing up in Dubai, she spent her childhood going on pilgrimage to Mecca with her mother every year.
- She started her career when she hosted a kids’ show before her marriage.
- At 19, she was pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce when she got married to Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
- However, her pilgrimage to Mecca in 2004, after her marriage, turned out to be a divine revelation to her after which she started wearing a hijab.
- As an advocate, she is enrolled with the Karachi Bar Association.
- After her marriage, she hosted the TV show ‘Sehat Sab Kay Liye,’ which was telecast on PTV News. In the show, she interviewed various doctors and medical specialists.
- Thereafter, she worked with Geo TV as an outsourced person.
- She gained an appreciation for appearing on the TV show ‘Choti Si Neki,’ which was telecast on Geo TV. Meanwhile, she also worked in her husband’s production house.
- She pursued her PhD while living in Dubai
- She was a lecturer/visiting faculty for the spring 2019 semester at Iqra University, Karachi.
- In 2018, Syeda Bushra Iqbal’s husband, Aamir Liaquat Hussain, revealed his second marriage to Syeda Tuba Anwar, a media executive. In 2020, Aamir Liaquat Hussain divorced Syeda Bushra Iqbal over a phone call. Thereafter, she took to her social media handles and shared the news, which read,
Salam I think its time I bring about some clarity regarding my relationship with my ex husband Aamir Liaquat. He has divorced me. However, divorcing me is one thing, but doing it infront of Tuba on call at her request, was perhaps the most painful and traumatic thing for my children and I. I rest my case to Allah.”
Aamir Liaquat got divorced from Syeda Tuba Anwar in 2022 after which he got married to an 18-year-old girl named Syeda Dania Shah, who filed for a divorce in the same year, just three months after their marriage.
- She came into the limelight when she presented the TV show ‘Ramzan Pakistan’ along with Pakistani actor Ahsan Khan on Hum TV in 2019. Thereafter, she earned the nomination for the Best Ramadan Transmission Host of The Year Award Female at Pakistan Achievement Awards International (2019).
- In 2022, she appeared on TVOne Pakistan as the Ramazan Transmission host for that year.
- Previously, she was a senior producer for the Pakistani channel Geo TV.
- She runs a YouTube channel titled ‘Insight with Bushra’ on which she talks about religion and lifestyle, interviews various popular media personalities of Pakistan, posts travel and cooking vlogs, and recites her self-written poems. She has garnered over 24k followers on her channel as of 2022.
- In 2021, she was appointed as the Hon. Chairperson and jury member of WIO Global Women Award Academy in Pakistan for 2022-2023.
- On 9 June 2022, Syeda Bushra Iqbal made headlines when her husband, Aamir Liaquat Hussain, died of a suspected cardiac arrest. After Liaquat was found lying unconscious at his home in Khudadad Colony, Karachi, he was rushed to a hospital, where he was declared dead.
- In a live stream posted on her YouTube channel, she revealed that she wanted to join Air Force and become a fighter pilot during her childhood. As a child, she used to paste pictures of fighter jets on the walls of her room.
- Syeda Bushra Iqbal collaboratively works with the NGO Foundation Fighting Poverty (FFP) for the upliftment of the poverty-stricken class of society.