Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarah Silverman
- Does Sarah Silverman smoke?: Yes
- Does Sarah Silverman drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her mother, Beth Ann, had been George McGovern’s personal campaign photographer and her father, Donald Silverman, ran a clothing store Crazy Sophie’s Outlet.
- Her parents divorced and later remarried to others.
- She is the youngest among her five siblings and her brother, Jeffrey Michael, died when he was only 3 years old.
- She was born in a Jewish family and considers her-self non-religious.
- Her first performance as a stand-up comedian was in Boston at the age of 17.
- She became a vegetarian at the age of 10.
- Due to her chronic depression, at one point of her life she was addicted to Xanax (Alprazolam).
- In an interview in 2007, she revealed about her habit of bed-wetting since her childhood.
- In 2010, her autobiography was published entitled The Bedwetter.
- In an interview, Sarah said – “I don’t want to have children as they might inherit my depression.”
- On The Sarah Silverman Program, her sister’s role was played by her biological sister, Laura.
- In 2015, she endorsed Bernie Sanders (Vermont Senator) for President of the United States.
- At Cedars Sinai Hospital, she spent a week in the intensive care unit in July 2016.
- At the 2016 Democratic National Convention, she spoke in support of Hillary Clinton.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡