|Shavya K C Instagram - Savya KC
|Being first female moto vlogger of Nepal
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.6 m
in feet & inches- 5’5”
|in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|6 November 2000 (Monday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Sagarmatha Higher Secondary School Pokhara, Nepal Facebook - Savya KC
|Non-vegetarian YouTube - Savya Rides
|• A tattoo of a leave on the left forearm of Savya KC
|• Allegation of Cheating her boyfriend Anurag Dobhal
Anurag and Savya were in an open relationship and about to get marry when another YouTuber Amir Majid leaked their private conversations and alleged that Savya is a black girl who changes boyfriend daily. Anurag confronted Amir, Elvish Yadav and other popular YouTubers also supported Anurag and Savya. But in between this Anurag and Savya blamed each other for invloving with Amir Majid and they broke up with each other publicly after creating so much drama. YouTube - RealHit
|Relationships & More
|Anurag Dobhal (moto vlogger)
|Father- Not Known
|Brother- Bibek KC
|KTM Duke 200
Some Lesser Known Facts About Savya KC
- Savya is a Nepali moto vlogger. She is the first female moto vlogger from Nepal.
Her childhood experiences of riding her uncle’s Splendor bike motivated her to become a biker.
When his brother moved to Australia, Savya began using his KTM Duke 200 bike. She used to go to college on this bike which earned her the nickname ‘Duke Wali.’
- At first, her parents were hesitant to allow her to ride the bike. In an interview, she shared her experience and said,
“It took around 6 months to convince my parents of this. I know the struggle and I know I haven’t even achieved 1% of my dreams but I am happy.”
- She owns an orphanage named ‘Amour Sewa Nepal’ with 23 children and is engaged in a local NGO too.
- She traveled solo from East Nepal to West Nepal and achieved the title of first female moto vlogger from Nepal who has covered the length and breadth of the country. While sharing her experience of solo travel in an interview, she said,
“At first, I was afraid that it would be difficult to ride a bike, but now there are no restrictions. The words of encouragement from the parents to move forward have added energy to my life. My mother is also happy with my progress, however, in the beginning, she was afraid that something might happen somewhere.” Adarsha Samaj
- In 2020, under the sponsorship of Mountain Dew, she had the opportunity to participate in activities including bungee jumping, rock climbing, and canyoning.
- In 2021, she visited India for a bike race under the sponsorship of TVS India.
- At the end of 2021, she got involved in a controversy with an Indian YouTuber named Amir Majid. Which further led to her breakup with her boyfriend Anurag Dobhal. Savya left all social media platforms and kept herself away from everyone. She went through a depressive period after the breakup. His old YouTube channel was also hacked.
- In 2022, she moved to Sydney, Australia, on a study visa. There she started a new YouTube channel. In 9 months she earned more than 1 lakh subscribers on his new YouTube channel Savya Rides. YouTube – Savya Rides