Age: 35 Years
Weight: 100 Kg (approx.)
Marital Status: Married
|Name Earned||The Persian Wolf Iran Wire|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 100 kg
in pounds- 221 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 56 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 22 Inches
• 2003-2012: 105 provincial gold medals (Fars and Tehran provinces) and 30 gold medals in National competitions
• 2013: WBPF Asia Championships
• 2013-2015: WBPF World Championships
• 2017: Mr. Olympia Amateur
• 2018: IFBB Portugal Pro
• 2018: Asia Grand Prix
• 2019: IFBB Vancouver Pro
• 2022: Mr. Olympia
• 2012: WBPF World Championships
• 2017: IFBB Sheru Classic
• 2017: Asia Grand Prix
• 2017: San Marino Pro
• 2018: Dubai Expo
• 2019: Mr. Olympia
• 2021: Mr. Olympia
|Date of Birth||26 September 1987 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Sepidan County, Fars Province, Iran|
|Hometown||Sepidan County, Fars Province, Iran|
|Religion||Zoroastrianism Instagram - Hadi Choopan|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian YouTube - Hany Rambod|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||He has two sons and one daughter.|
|Siblings||He has 3 brothers and 1 sister, and one of his brothers’ names is Hassan.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hadi Choopan
- Hadi Choopan is an Iranian bodybuilder who won the title Mr Olympia, a bodybuilding contest, in 2022.
- At the age of 10, he accompanied his brother to a construction site, where he worked as a plasterer. At that time, he used to have a skinny body.
- When he was 13 years old, he started developing an interest in bodybuilding. His brother motivated him to join a gym and receive professional training in bodybuilding. Hadi even practised boxing for a while. According to some sources, while he was practising boxing, he suffered an accident in which his ear was injured so badly that he had partial loss of hearing. Iran Wire Whereas, according to one of his interviews, he had a hearing problem since his birth.
- At the age of 17, he started participating in various boxing competitions. However, within a year, he left boxing and started his training in bodybuilding under trainer Jamshid Owji. During the initial phase of training, Owji asked Hadi to use only 5 kg weights for weight training. Hadi then participated in various bodybuilding competitions and won many competitions.
- At the age of 21, he participated in the Fars Province bodybuilding competition was won the championship. In the same year, he got third place at the National Body Building Competition. At that time, his height was 1.68 metres and his weight was 68 kg.
- In 2008, Hadi stopped training under Owji and practised bodybuilding on his own till 2013. He then trained under coach Ali Ne’mati. Under Ali’s guidance, Hadi won many international competitions.
- In 2016, he won a Pro Card in a bodybuilding championship held in Russia.
- In 2017, he left his training under Ali and started his training under coach Hany Rambod.
- In 2018, he appeared in the English documentary ‘Generation Iron 3.’
- In 2018, then-American President Donald Trump banned all Iranians from entering the USA pertaining to issues related to Iran’s nuclear deal. Hadi was one of the Iranian sportspersons, who was not granted a visa to participate in the Arnold Classic and Mr Olympia in 2018. Hadi then released a statement in which he said that the ban was discriminatory. In 2019, his USA visa was again rejected, and only after the intervention of American Media Inc, the presenter of the Mr Olympia competition, Hadi was granted a visa. New York Post
- In 2019, he finished third in the popular bodybuilding competition Mr Olympia.
- In 2022, he won gold in the Mr Olympia championship. On winning the title, he received a trophy and a cash prize of $400,000. In an interview, he dedicated his award to the noble women of Iran and said,
I dedicate this medal to all the noble women of Iran and the people of Iran wherever they are. And I hope racism ceases to exist among us and that we can all be friends and be proud of each other no matter what country we’re from.”
- On 13 May 2022, he started his self-titled YouTube channel on which he uploads his workout videos.
- He is a big fan of the renowned bodybuilders Arnold Schwarzenegger (American) and Baitollah Abbaspour (Iranian).
- His diet mainly consists of brown rice, skinless chicken breast, and avocados and he eats 6-7 meals every day. Greatest Physiques