|Real Name||Shalmali Kholgade|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Raja Bijay Singh High School, Murshidabad|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Singing: Pareshaan (Ishaqzaade, 2012)
Film: Tu Maza Jeev (Marathi, 2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Uma Kholgade
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Singer/Music Composer||AR Rahman, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Karthik, Amy Winehouse, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shalmali Kholgade
- Does Shalmali Kholgade smoke: Not Known
- Does Shalmali Kholgade drink alcohol: Not Known
- Shalmali started learning music at a mere age of 8 under the guidance of her mother Uma Kholgade, who is a classical singer and a theater personality.
- Shalmali wanted to pursue music at the Los Angeles College of Music, for which she had submitted an application in the year 2012. However, when her application was accepted in April of 2013, she had to back-out because of her numerous recording commitments.
- She once paid a two-hour tribute to one of her favorite singers- Amy Winehouse, at a club in Mumbai. The concert was attended widely.
- Shalmali has also performed as a ‘soloist’ with a Latvian Cabaret troupe named Bombaloo. The troupe toured extensively in countries like Russia and Armenia.
- She has sung jingles in many languages viz. Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Oriya.
- Almost every song of Shalmali has been a commercial success. Pareshan, Balam Pichkari, Lat Lag Gayee, Daru Desi, Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai are a few of her chartbusters.