|Full Name||Shashwat Singh|
|Famous For||Singing Ruby Ruby for Sanju (2018)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (B Com)|
|Debut||Film (Playback Singer): Wat Wat Wat from the film Tamasha (2015)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Birendra Singh
Mother- Rashmi Singh
|Siblings||Brother- Rishabh Singh
Sister- Nidhi Singh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shashwat Singh
- Shashwat Singh’s mother is a teacher and his father is a doctor.
- He is the younger brother of the Permanent Roommates fame, Nidhi Singh.
- Shashwat Singh recorded his debut with A. R. Rahman, who for him is a father figure and a teacher.
- After his graduation in B.Com, Shashwat went to Chennai and enrolled in KM Music Conservatory, a music school started by A. R. Rahman, to chase his musical dreams.
- According to Shashwat, one of his friends informed him that Rahman was looking out for a new voice, after which, he auditioned for the song Wat Wat Wat from the film Tamasha and got it.
- Shashwat has also sung songs like Sarsariya from the film Mohenjo Daro and Ruby Ruby from the film Sanju.
- He has also sung alongside Arijit Singh and went on to share the stage with him during his UK and USA tours.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography